Avatar The Last Airbender (Netflix Live Action) 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno I feel like it’s okay so far. My wife and I have watched the first two episodes and we both think it’s decent.

I could see some company making figures potentially. Cool designs that would lend themselves to be interesting looking figures.

I dunno I feel like it’s okay so far. My wife and I have watched the first two episodes and we both think it’s decent.

I could see some company making figures potentially. Cool designs that would lend themselves to be interesting looking figures.
it's a decent show for sure! I could see it getting better with Season 2, especially since the main cast will be a little older.

4 episodes in and I'm finding this very decent. Not nearly as good as the animated source and lacks the same charm, but it's clearly respectful and the casting is pretty good. They could have, and should have, had way more fun with Sokka... he's pretty bland here.

I finally finished it, and it was a slog. Steadily gets worse after episode 3 imo. It starts to feel very messy when they straight up remove episodes and then start intertwining 3-4 stories together.

In removing all of the “filler” they’ve also removed all of the heart. The team don’t feel like friends anymore, all they talk about is business and responsibility. We get no time to see them actually bond and form friendships, we lose so many great character moments. Character development for everyone has essentially been stripped away entirely.

Performances are so bland. Katara gives absolutely nothing, she’s barely even the same character. Sokka is probably the only good one imo.

I don’t expect a 1:1 adaptation but if you’re going to change things it still has to be good. I just don’t think this show adds anything worthwhile to the universe.

I have two friends that only watched the original animated series for the first time this month and they couldn’t stand it either.

There’s no reason to watch this over the animated series imo. But hopefully it gets more new people interested in watching that instead.

It’s a decent show. That’s all I can give it. It’s not terrible like the other one but there is still stuff that could have been better.

Back