Avatar The Last Airbender (Netflix Live Action) 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s see. Because the original show runners walked away from this for whatever reason. It was said it was due to creative differences. So it could go either way.

zil6bZ8.jpg

So, umm, yeah. This is most likely gonna suck.

Netflix’s ‘Avatar’ Boss Says Making Live-Action Series After the Original Creators Left Over Creative Differences Was ‘Absolutely’ Daunting

Not a good sign unless the original creators were the ones trying to massacre this. Which is hardly ever the case. Oh well....
Honestly the original creators made Korra and that was a mess. They are cool but at the same time they aren’t perfect. That dumb switch to Korra suddenly being in love with asami and being bi was really weird and underdeveloped

Honestly the original creators made Korra and that was a mess. They are cool but at the same time they aren’t perfect. That dumb switch to Korra suddenly being in love with asami and being bi was really weird and underdeveloped
Korra was a mess because they never knew if the show was getting renewed or not, so they couldn’t commit to multi-season arcs like with ATLA. Hence why every season had a completely different storyline.

Still loved TLOK though, even with its flaws.

I hesitate to say it, but the series actually looks promising in the latest trailer. Though it could just be the chanting music hyping me up for the show.

Still, the thing I'm looking forward to the most from this franchise is a trailer or teaser for the animated movie coming out next year.

I hesitate to say it, but the series actually looks promising in the latest trailer. Though it could just be the chanting music hyping me up for the show.

Still, the thing I'm looking forward to the most from this franchise is a trailer or teaser for the animated movie coming out next year.
Yeah I can’t wait for a continuation of the animated stuff. Personally I’d like if they went back in time with the new animated series' too, instead of forward.

In The Legend of Korra the world was already becoming very modernised and technology based. I think the whole bending thing works better in the more mystical fantasy era.

ATLA had elements of technology progressing but I personally think that TLOK took it too far too quickly.

Back