Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Neil. I'm guessing it will be available at a bunch of places, but I kinda like ordering from Amiami :D

hi neil can i assume that this store is legit?

You can indeed.

I've used them for my last DBZ figuarts (Frieza & Super Saiyan Goku) & I have Krillin & Normal Goku on PRe-order there as well.

They ship well & they will also mark values down so if you live in a country like the UK where you get Import fee's on toys then you will normally avoid them as they mark the value lower than the threshold to get charged...which is always nice :)

They aren't always the cheapest though but I've been pleased with the service so recommend them where I can.

Neil

There might be an exclusive "Cleaning" version.

tumblr_mtsegaIwzJ1s0n37qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtsegaIwzJ1s0n37qo2_400.jpg

Does anyone know if the manga actually ends?
I'm suprised on how the anime ended! !!

Still ongoing. It may take a couple of years for enough manga material to adapt into a 2nd 24-25 episode season though.

I would love to see hot toys take on these figures. I love the show. I think hot toys could pull this off big time.

I want a PS3/XB1 game, but I wouldn't mind this for now.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhhF93dWdSk[/ame]

That's where my pre order is actually. I still check Amiami since it's around $70US, & might actually be cheaper to ship to me from Asia, than from the US. But placed an order with BBTS in case. I pretty much use SSC, BBTS, Amazon, & Amiami, to get a bunch of my goodies :D

I'm guessing the price is going to be silly as well :lol

I'm even less into the "cleaning" face than I am the face on the original. I don't think they quite got the eyes right on either.

That cleaning sculpt is way too expressive for Levi :lol

Found this:

814142972.jpg

If I understand correctly (from comments I've read), I think Eren & Armin are next in the Sentinel Brave Act line, & the rest are up on a poll or something. I know there's a bunch of Mikasa's being done, but not seeing her even on the poll kinda seems weird.

Back