Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the medicom are very nice is anyone here actually going to get everyone they seen so far .medicom are fragile enough the figma are some of the best I seen in a action figure on theplus side figma will release more characters and you can achieve alot more with figma IMO .

While the medicom are very nice is anyone here actually going to get everyone they seen so far .medicom are fragile enough the figma are some of the best I seen in a action figure on theplus side figma will release more characters and you can achieve alot more with figma IMO .

I'll buy them. I have a bunch of medicom that aren't broke. I'm just always delicate with my figures I guess. I don't know what people do to make the medi figs break. I have fma, evangalion, death note and naruto figures and they are all ok. Lol watch them break today.

I have Naruto, Sasuke, Joker (Hush), Batman (Hush), & Amazing Spiderman, & besides a QC issue with Jokers jacket (missing button), my Medicom figures are fine. I've played with my figures (Amazing Spiderman got a crazy workout :lol), & I don't seem to have this fragility issue peeps keep mentioning. Not with the bodies anyway.

Thanks for posting the Armin figma review. Might have been cool to see the reviewer compare the height of the Mikasa & Armin figures though.

Kotobukiya I think. Looks a bit weird to me.

1622024_783967818298900_1196079597_n.jpg

All of this is pointless without actual Titan figures. I want Eren Titan, The Armored Titan, Colassal Titan and The Female Titan to pose kicking the snot out of each other!

There's a Colossal Titan figma in the works and GSC showed off a very impressive Colossal Titan statue at Wonfes just a few weeks ago.

how much are you guys willing to pay for a titan the price would be crazy.
I wouldn't mind 12" (approx) Medicom figures of Eren & Annie in titan form, that are in scale with each other. Having them actually be 1/6 scale would be crazy. Forget about the Colossal titan in that scale. Might as well buy a Colossal titan costume with rubber mask, put it on, & play with your figures :lol

I don't think I want to spend over $500 for a titan collectible. I'm simply not into the designs enough to spend crazy money on them.

Back