Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You never played an AC? Basically it's a machine that allows you to visit the memories of your ancestor. In the games from what I remember, it was just a machine that you sit or lay down in, but in this you use your actual body to move around within the memory I guess. I only played the first two games so I don't know if that device changed.

Aside from the actual music, so far I like what I see. The action and free running looks great. The modern day stuff looks decent. Now...will the plot be nearly as deep and rich? Remains to be seen...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You never played an AC? Basically it's a machine that allows you to visit the memories of your ancestor. In the games from what I remember, it was just a machine that you sit or lay down in, but in this you use your actual body to move around within the memory I guess. I only played the first two games so I don't know if that device changed.

No, I've seen footage from the games, but I always thought the story really took place in different time periods. I had no idea it was some Matrix/Inception world. So what's the point of visiting those memories?

No, I've seen footage from the games, but I always thought the story really took place in different time periods. I had no idea it was some Matrix/Inception world. So what's the point of visiting those memories?

The Templars posing as Abstergo Industries are desperate to find powerful artifacts from ancient times, but arent having much luck, so they need to simulate the memories of individuals who had contact with these items to figure out where they vanished off to. The Assassins throughout the ages have been a constant barrier between the Templars and power that would grant them control of the world. An Assassin descendant is their best hope, but they are playing with fire the more Callum learns of the situation.

The Templars posing as Abstergo Industries are desperate to find powerful artifacts from ancient times, but arent having much luck, so they need to simulate the memories of individuals who had contact with these items to figure out where they vanished off to. The Assassins throughout the ages have been a constant barrier between the Templars and power that would grant them control of the world. An Assassin descendant is their best hope, but they are playing with fire the more Callum learns of the situation.

Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info :)

The trailer looks fantastic other than the Kanye West music. Sad too because the AC series has some of the best, neo-classical video game music I've ever heard.

The action looks fairly accurate. Fight scenes look great, and if it has a decent story than I think we have a winner. I actually believe that the story will be quite similar to AC1 and following Desmond Miles...except trade in Fassbender's Callum Lynch for Desmond.

I also believe that if we start having some more successful video game-based movies...they will be the next movie 'trend' following superheroes. This has a better chance than most because Ubisoft retained creative control on the AC rights so they have more oversight to make the movie faithful to the game series and not some joke like previous video game movies.

I agree the Kanye west track is very jarring, not very AC at all. The original scores are incredible

That Ezio theme from AC2 as he and his soon-to-be murdered brother look over at the Italian landscape from a high tower and think at how good they have it.

Ah....good times.

They could have even done music like the song from the Revelations reveal cgi trailer.

Yeah...took a bartender who was a great descendent of grand master assassin and plugged him into a machine that allowed him to play out his ancestors memories as described above. But it had a bleeding effect. The longer he was in there he acquired their vision and skills

That trailer looked almost as bad as the games it's based on.

I'm convinced we'll never get a good video game movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back