Assassins Creed (movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooooooooo! Agreed... Ubisoft ****ed up the continuity of Desmond's quest for 2012 so what the plot of the damn movie now?

I couldn't even tell you, I bailed after AC II... and now there's so many iterations of it now I could give a ****.

Outside of the hood, it's ok.
Still don't understand demand for live-action adaptations of cinematic video games.

I couldn't even tell you, I bailed after AC II...
I think I am the only one who loved Revelations the most and hated ACIII with a passion. :lol

I still don't understand the demand for live action adaptations of cinematic video games.

I couldn't imagine a live-action Metal Gear ever being done right. They should stick to well done animated movies for VG, if done at all.

Still don't understand demand for live-action adaptations of cinematic video games.

I think I am the only one who loved Revelations the most and hated ACIII with a passion. :lol

I bought the whole Collector's Edition of Brotherhood. Maybe put an hour into it, and quickly put it on eBay. I couldn't get into it, and honestly didn't care for the series anymore.

That's a good point. Some games like Uncharted are already cinematic, and maybe better than a film, because you can play the character in the story, so making a movie is kind of pointless. I would still like to see a new live action Mario film. :monkey3

That's a good point. Some games like Uncharted are already cinematic, and maybe better than a film, because you can play the character in the story, so making a movie is kind of pointless. I would still like to see a new live action Mario film. :monkey3

I wish studios had this notion about The Last of Us. It so ****ing doesn't need a film.

I bought the whole Collector's Edition of Brotherhood.
Maybe put an hour into it, and quickly put it on eBay. I couldn't get into it, and honestly didn't care for the series anymore.
I know what you mean. Brotherhood's story, narative and pacing were all over the place. Revelations, on the other hand, felt like a quality film with a nice character development of Desmond and good ending of Ezio's story.

Some games like Uncharted are already cinematic, and maybe better than a film, because you can play the character in the story, so making a movie is kind of pointless.
Exactly. It's a redundent concept and feels like a soulless cashgrab.
Nowadays even Mortal Kombat is all cinematic, and yet there's a new movie in pre-production. :monkey4

Well here's the good news for anyone who dint like the game stories... this is an original story without the Assassin's creed universe.
Shot on location vs entire green screen and even tho the costume is visually close to what everyone associates with the game series, its not the character from any of the games wearing it. Some will ask why they did that, simple, you all know what game its based on just by the look of it so thats why.. simple as that

Well here's the good news for anyone who dint like the game stories... this is an original story without the Assassin's creed universe.
Shot on location vs entire green screen and even tho the costume is visually close to what everyone associates with the game series, its not the character from any of the games wearing it. Some will ask why they did that, simple, you all know what game its based on just by the look of it so thats why.. simple as that

lwxz117.gif

Once they killed Desmond in the games I checked out. And wasn't fassbender supposed to be playing Desmond in the movie?

I worry this movie will spoil everything thats interesting about the series. After all this game sits heavily atop religion, and the power struggle between races & creeds and seeing as we cannot even discuss that here, imagine what a Hollywood movie studio could do.

I'd say Assassin's Creed 4 and onward did a good job spoiling this series. Let Hollywood have a go, it can't get any worse than it already is.

Assassin's Creed 3 and onward did a good job spoiling this series.
Let Hollywood have a go, it can't get any worse than it already is.
Fixed. And yes, maybe the film franchise will be different in a good way so I'll give it a chance.

I feel.like AC would benefit from a high budget television series more than a movie.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back