Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is it man ?

Only played it for a couple of hours, So far so good!

Graphically it's absolutely gorgeous- It makes all the other games look like a beta test. the attention to detail is astounding it's actually overwhelmingly distracting at times- theres so much to it.

theres alot more to the free running now so it's not as easy as just run in the right direction- you need to manually jump now at specific points, the fighting also seems to be a little more complex and refined.

I can post pictures of the Join or Die extras if anyone is interested?

Only played it for a couple of hours, So far so good!

Graphically it's absolutely gorgeous- It makes all the other games look like a beta test. the attention to detail is astounding it's actually overwhelmingly distracting at times- theres so much to it.

theres alot more to the free running now so it's not as easy as just run in the right direction- you need to manually jump now at specific points, the fighting also seems to be a little more complex and refined.

I can post pictures of the Join or Die extras if anyone is interested?

Yeah....

I can't wait.

After watching some spoilers and some previews...I am not watching them anymore because I want everything else I don't know to surprise me!

how did you finished this game already ????
is not even out yet.

I'm playing the game since last thursday too ( the game was pushed froward and released the 26 in my country)

Just started the 6 secuence and the game is great (The real game and huge openworld starts at this point) but with several flaws and anoying bugs (a lot of them btw :thud:)

About the anvilnext engine.. ok, is very clear step froward doing some things as Meteorological effects or ****ing awesome Naval sequences ... But an step back in other things as LOD, more popping , poor draw distance (comparing with Revelations) :monkey1

Basically: Open enviroments as the frontier are smooth, beautifull HUGE and AWESOME (despite minor popping) .. but in cities
( Boston) is definitely worst than Revelations because the poor draw distance, inconsistent and "wierd" frame rate, popping , and lower detail as I mentioned before :(

I.m playing the PS3 version ( 4.5gb mandatory installation + 30mb patch) and is supposed to be the best version

Edit:The city looks far better on winter than spring or summer, but imo This game needs months of polishing and optimization here and there :monkey1

Last edited:
Out for delivery. Hopefully it's not an error because I'm itching to play it. Have Liberation for the Vita coming too, and I'm ready to see how that one plays. Hopefully Liveration can shine because I need a quality Vita game.

Sent from my iPhone located on the planet Hoth.

just got mine :D

578991_10151104044416453_1103470648_n.jpg

Back