Assassin's Creed 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen anyone else mention this on here but my local EB Games in Melbourne, Oz has on display the Freedom Edition statue already (Connor on the rock with tomahawk)

It looks amazing, I was very surprised.
I own the 'old Ezio' Revelations statue and this new AC3 Connor is a huuuuuuge step up in quality. And its actually quite a nice size due to the large rock base and US flag behind him.

Happy I ordered the Freedom Edition!

Im really looking forward to this. (and I wouldn't even consider myself a gamer lol)

I'm actually more excited about this than I was for the announcement of AC II in 2010. Bring it on!

I think Connor actually has the potential of being a more badass assassin than both Ezio and Altair.

Why not just sit closer to your TV and play on PlayStation 3

Lol wut? Because that would make the game look even uglier? The only reason PS3 and 360 can look decent these days is because you AREN'T sitting in front of the t.v. and noticing how bad the detail and resolution of games are. PC is ultra sharp even if you sit right in front (which you don't even have to do; you can hook up a large HDTV to your PC very easily... unless you're mentally handicapped in which case, I apologize).

And you don't have to pay $700 for a good PC that can murder your 7 year old consoles.

Seriously, do people still not know this stuff? PC also has multiple uses, a good PC helps in other tasks besides gaming as well.

There is literally no argument against PC these days except for Exclusive titles.

Last edited:
Lol wut? Because that would make the game look even uglier? The only reason PS3 and 360 can look decent these days is because you AREN'T sitting in front of the t.v. and noticing how bad the detail and resolution of games are. PC is ultra sharp even if you sit right in front (which you don't even have to do; you can hook up a large HDTV to your PC very easily... unless you're mentally handicapped in which case, I apologize).

And you don't have to pay $700 for a good PC that can murder your 7 year old consoles.

Seriously, do people still not know this stuff? PC also has multiple uses, a good PC helps in other tasks besides gaming as well.

There is literally no argument against PC these days except for Exclusive titles.

QFT :lecture

Exclusive titles are slowly being phased out. Even MGS Ground Zero is being developed for PC - and there are reports that it looks much better than on the consoles. The technology for the PS3 and 360 have become extremely dated, and if Sony and Microsoft don't reveal their new systems by next year, I have a feeling that this will be the very last console generation that we'll ever see.

[Assassin's Creed III] doesn't necessarily conclude Desmond's story, but it does close a chapter. We wanted to spend more time with Desmond than we had in the past; he was in a rut, for the past three games. We wanted to take a step forward, to put Desmond in a more active role than he was in the past. He has full-fledged missions this time around; they're not side activities.
Other than getting to use Connor, I'm pretty excited to see how Desmond's mission's play :D

Question. The GS regular edition has a bonus mission and weapon. The GS LE edition does not state if the game included also has the bonus items. Anyone know if the GS LE has the bonus items like the regular edition? Thanks.

The GameStop limited edition does include the bonus mission and weapon. That's the exclusive when you preorder :)

well, that is what i would think, but when you click on each version at GS, the regular version clearly shows the mission/weapon to be included as a bonus, but the LE version does not (it only notes the $10 off offer for the gauntlet as a bonus).

Back