Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pictures!
Just got notice that the figure/steed's been delivered to my house; I'm away currently. I'll be unboxing these with an equal mixture of abject fear and total elation...

I managed to get the stand to run close to the belly and between the back legs to help hide it, so far it's holdings, same pose ill ad some pics later... Sorry for the turned pics they appear fine on my mobile

So I unboxed the Nazgul, right foot fell off. I tried putting it back in, ball broke off the foot and the lower leg armor started to separate. Sighhhhh.
Hopefully the retailer can rectify. Anyone else here have to get replacement parts?

I know. The armor was starting to separate on its own. Plus the foot 'ball' broke easily. I'm hoping I can get replacement foot/armor from Asmus or the retailer (Hobby-Galaxy).

I think the ball is slightly to big for the socket and tends to push itself out. If it gives me grief I will try that. Figure is certainly not without it's issues but overall I'm happy

Yes, that's the problem with the feet. Right foot's ball is slightly bigger than the left. Though left doesn't seem to be immune completely.

Man, I REALLY hope Asmus/Hobby-Galaxy can make good on my broken foot/armor prob. I've been really looking fwd to this figure set since I preordered way back in 2014... 😳😳

I'm looking to switch out the body altogether at some point. Any replacement you might get is going to have the same gammy ankle joint.

I received a couple of replacement feet from Asmus yesterday and they fit a hell of a lot better than what came with the figure, now all i need is a replacement wrist peg and the extra sword and i can put him back on display

My advice to everyone getting this is to heat all the joints with a hair dryer immediately after opening . The plastic seems to soften up alot

I have Aragorn on the way and I'd like a companion piece. For a novice LOTR fan to those who own it, is it a good buy? No pressure to buy, I'd like a second figure from the line. If I should wait then I'll wait.

Thanks in advance.

I think it's a good two-figure set, but if the steed isn't needed I'd opt for the ACI version.

Back