Asmus Toys: Nazgûl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, George PM'd me and said to send him my info, which I did but no word back from him on how or when I can get a sword. Just curious how others have faired.

Yes,
guys, sorry about the lateness.
Things were held back due to the China shipping policy,
Toy guns and swords are forbidden for so silly reasons,
its ok to send in a package, but not as an item of its own.

So we had to hand carry it back from factory at our visit to check up Eowyne this time.
its all back now, we have collected 200pc,
and its realdy to go.

QQ??20150209112657.jpg

I bought the steed and Nazgul separately, and yet I already got the sword included with the steed.. I guess in that case I'm lucky.
It's a good sword, btw, just unfortunate it has no sheath/scabbard.

I must have missed it earlier: is the sword supposed to come with the steed or the multipack only, as an added incentive, or also with the individual Nazgûl? In other words, when my Nazgûl arrives in a few weeks and that sword is not included, am I eligible for a replacement?

Well, I have the sword and the small sword/dagger with the Nazgul,
and the sword that's on George's post comes with the steed.
It's a different sword with the one that comes with Nazgul.

And I didn't order the set.

Yes,
guys, sorry about the lateness.
Things were held back due to the China shipping policy,
Toy guns and swords are forbidden for so silly reasons,
its ok to send in a package, but not as an item of its own.

So we had to hand carry it back from factory at our visit to check up Eowyne this time.
its all back now, we have collected 200pc,
and its realdy to go.

View attachment 164971

Great news, Geroge!!!!

For clarity, as I understand it, the combo set of nazgul and Steed seems to be missing the Nazgul sword that comes with the steed. Those that get the horse separately should get the sword, but for some reason those that ordered the comber set are missing the sword.

That said, Asmus will mail you a sword if yours is missing.

Received mine today, really nice once posed, straight out the box I only needed to detangle the nazguls robes and tighten the saddle strap. Same comments as most I guess the legs on the horse are turned inwards too much the Nazgul arms seemed floppy but are holding the pose. Biggest concern is will the stand hold up the horse on a 2 legged pose and rider for long, it is for now but seems a bit troublesome. Overall very happy and meets my display expectation, I was originally worried with the choice of flocking but I do like the look of it in this case,also the horses head is awesome
Well done asmus, with a few more QC policies in place this would have been an outstanding product.

now to get that sword

Love to see a picture or two. Each time someone gets this I get a little more excited about mine.

shocktrooper: do you find the seam on the Nazgul head distracting, or does it blend enough to be fairly unnoticeable? Any tips on anything?

I don't find it too distracting, on mine it is rather flat, so doesn't have an an awkward bulge each side of it, the hood despite being stiff I could manipulate open slightly to look better. Seam shouldn't be there but not awful, ( same material as the witchking so I might find something heavier thicker but I can live with not changing it ) when I consider this is a similar price range to general grevious and probe droid and the dx darth Vader, this is a lot more bang for your buck, but having said that it depends on your wants for posing, I suspect due to the feet issues the horse won't stand on all fours flat. this thing is at its best in natural or low light, and taking a pic with a flash will make this look bad just due to the materials involved ie flocking next to the raw joints

Last edited:
A couple of pics, really loving this piece, I'm going to see if the stand can be curved the opposite way to nearer the horses shape but I doubt it will support the weight that way round, pic the horse hasn't been futzed and the nazgul has only had his robes untucked and no water treatment yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 275
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    979.6 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg