Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I could reply you about the inner colour box size of Gandalf CS is 38.5*17*35cm. It also has a single carton box to cover it all, but I think it's not so thick enough to protect the product in transport cross ocean. Maybe BBTS has their way to protect for the long distance course, kindly check with them.

Hi, I am Rovi from Asmus Toys, the marketing staff and one of our FB admin. We made this second account in collectorfreaks forum to share news and collect all opinions from you. I am still learning how to make this community well. Nice meeting you guys.

BBTS double boxes everything, so yes it'll be double boxed with bubble wrap around it. It's a big box on it's own, I weighed it out of curiosity and I think it was between 6 and 7 pounds, so hefty.

OK thanks guys. I guess the lighter Asmus shipper size will be a bit more than the colour box. Now I can see if the forwarder has a smaller outer box to fit that size. It's just they charge to do all this, so I wanted to try and find out what's inside and if it could actually work to re-box.

Thanks again.

Doing my regular pop-in here to say, day one pre order from Asmus and still no invoice.
I see SS got some etc and I still have no invoice.
Starting to think it's because I gave an honest review of Faramir so now I'm being punished.

Doing my regular pop-in here to say, day one pre order from Asmus and still no invoice.
Starting to think it's because I gave an honest review of Faramir so now I'm being punished.

It?s due to Covid shipping issues. I?m also in the same boat.

Do you really think they took the time to do the research to figure out what your Freaks user was in comparison to your order number? They can barely stay on top of their emails as it it.

Things are still a mess with Covid. Patience. It is the key in sixth scale collecting.

They don?t care about your Faramir review dude.

Just a repost of some of my in-hand pics of this fine figure for discussion elsewhere. Mind you this is more or less out of the box, without much futzing of the hair and beard, which I’m going to spray with water today to try to shape a little better. I’ll post those results today or tomorrow.

IMG_1188.JPG
IMG_1193.JPG
IMG_1151.JPG
IMG_1289.JPG
IMG_1367.jpg

Pretty sure it's because of your haircut

IMG_2805.jpg

Finally got mine. A little bit of work and I am very, very happy. I also feel lucky that mine arrived almost perfect (minus a bit of scuffing on the sword as it was loose in the box) Still gonna try sort the hat.

One of the real highlights in my collection.

View attachment 513721

Finally got mine. A little bit of work and I am very, very happy. I also feel lucky that mine arrived almost perfect (minus a bit of scuffing on the sword as it was loose in the box) Still gonna try sort the hat.

One of the real highlights in my collection.

Wow Nice ! So clean and well groomed. Like he just walked out of the hair salon. Good job man !

Back