Asmus Toys : Frodo Baggins and Samwise Gamgee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Frodo does come with his traveling cloak and the other three only with the Lorien cloaks. :slap

Not very bright Asmus.:nono:huh

So Frodo does come with his traveling cloak and the other three only with the Lorien cloaks. :slap

Not very bright Asmus.:nono:huh

Am I missing something? :huh
The pic of all 4 hobbits clearly shows Frodo with his elven cloak and broach, just like the other 3.

I am really hoping there is no distortion on those head sculpts. The initial photos seem to show some distortion to me, but Asmus previously responded in here that there should be no distortion issues with the sculpts. Here's hoping once we see more inhand pics!

I'm fine with that. If anybody should have an extra accessory or two, it should be the lead character in the entire saga.

Sure, it would be cool to have the other three cloaks, but I applaud Asmus for looking for ways to keep the prices down, too.

Keen to see some in hand photos to know if I made the right decision not buying these, otherwise I need to find a set for sale asap.

I'm fine with that. If anybody should have an extra accessory or two, it should be the lead character in the entire saga.

Sure, it would be cool to have the other three cloaks, but I applaud Asmus for looking for ways to keep the prices down, too.

Won't deny you that, but why not make the traveling cloaks the Norm and the Lorien cloak the extra. To me, the whole reason to own these four hobbits is to have the nine fellowship figures all together and all nine were not together with the Lorien cloaks. It's just frustrating that after being so close to hving the whole fellowship assembled (I'm adding these to my Sideshow figures and custom Gimli) that this one detail, that in my mind is a no brainer, was overlooked or ignored.

Are you seeing tracking updates in the links they sent? Mine shipped on the 21st and it still isn't showing up on either of the tracking sites they sent.

I took the tracking number and used it at the usps website. Try that and see if it gives you anything.

Frodo and Sam should be arriving today! Hopefully the mail comes when my wife and kids are home so someone can sign for them. It's nice that it is arriving during their winter break.

Frodo and Sam should be arriving today! Hopefully the mail comes when my wife and kids are home so someone can sign for them. It's nice that it is arriving during their winter break.

That's awesome! Do you live in Cali?
Mine is still held up in customs. :impatient:

Ah. I live on the east coast as well, so hopefully mine will arrive soon. Maybe once the customs people get tired of playing with them.

Mine still isn't showing up on tracking on the USPS site or the other sites, so I emailed them, so hopefully they'll get back to me soon. Was hoping to get it this week since I'm off work. Hopefully they just sent me the wrong tracking number.

Guess they had the tracking number wrong, because they just showed up. The previous pictures are pretty accurate to how they look in hand, though they may look a little better in hand. I think the sculpt on Frodo looks good. I think the problem with Sam is that his face is too rounded and the cheeks need to be narrower. Also I wish they had put some expression in their face. The clothes are great and they both come with quite a few accessories.

Another cool touch is that the ring is removable and isn't sculpted on his fingers. He come with a total of three rings. One on the necklace and two on different hands. They seem to stay on the hands pretty well.

Back