Asmus Toys: Eomer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Asmus Toys: Éomer

To be honest, I'm seriously considering a huge purge of my 1/6th figures and staying with just a few select lines and one-offs.

Asmus's LOTR line has pulled me in, so it is staying.

I personally don't think this figure gets the love he deserves. I think he looks great. Really pops on my shelf, especially since I have him posed with the spear.

I personally don't think this figure gets the love he deserves. I think he looks great. Really pops on my shelf, especially since I have him posed with the spear.

Agreed, i check back often to see more posts for all things middle-earth, but this thread stays very quiet. Still, glad i have him and very keen for the official release of Theoden

20190527_103252.jpg

20190527_103309.jpg

20190527_103340.jpg

Attachments

• 20190527_102248.jpg
    20190527_102248.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 200

THIS is my first Asmus figure.
To say I am speechless is truly understated.
This Eomer figure is amazingly detailed!
Really looking forward to Theodon if he is as good as Eomer!!
Count me in for future releases Asmus!!

Great pics Obi Glenn! Glad you like him. Push down his helm a touch more and he'll look even better. The horse head will mostly cover his nose looking from the front. Enjoy!

Great pics Obi Glenn! Glad you like him. Push down his helm a touch more and he'll look even better. The horse head will mostly cover his nose looking from the front. Enjoy!

Will do my friend,will do!
Now,all I need is a horse and an Oliphaunt to post in front of them 😉

THIS is my first Asmus figure.
To say I am speechless is truly understated.
This Eomer figure is amazingly detailed!
Really looking forward to Theodon if he is as good as Eomer!!
Count me in for future releases Asmus!!

Your pics have me reaching for the wallet - I would have gotten him a while ago but *agonizing* as I have the spectacular WETA version. *Argh*. Tryin' to be good:banghead. But if I am getting Theoden I need Eomer; and horses too $$$$$:panic:

Your pics have me reaching for the wallet - I would have gotten him a while ago but *agonizing* as I have the spectacular WETA version. *Argh*. Tryin' to be good:banghead. But if I am getting Theoden I need Eomer; and horses too $$$$$:panic:

"you must do what you feel is right,of course".
😉😁

i got my figure but it looks like the helmet sides is bent inwards instead of a smooth flat finish. Any fix?

i got my figure but it looks like the helmet sides is bent inwards instead of a smooth flat finish. Any fix?

Gently heat it, it is a type of vinyl material and should soften enough to reshape it. Once your happy, dip in some cold water to harden and set the altered shape. The helm is bent a little from how it sits in the plastic tray, mine came like that too

"you must do what you feel is right,of course".
😉😁

I caved and Eomer is on his way.

:devil

With Theoden planned, I just couldn't see not having Eomer (regret not having Eowyn, but hope ASMUS revisits her). The Rohirrim are
a favorite aesthetic of mine.

Also, he's sold out at SSC and IMO prefer to skip ebay - suppose I could order from ASMUS but I had other stuff ordered from BBTS. Eomer and Theoden are also favorite characters of mine, so I'll get past also having the (stellar) WETA poly version. But you can't play with that.

Anyway, as collecting goes, having duplicates of characters never fazed me, I was just tryin' to be *responsible*.:monkey3 But, well, *&&^% it.:cool:

I caved and Eomer is on his way.

:devil

With Theoden planned, I just couldn't see not having Eomer (regret not having Eowyn, but hope ASMUS revisits her). The Rohirrim are
a favorite aesthetic of mine.

Also, he's sold out at SSC and IMO prefer to skip ebay - suppose I could order from ASMUS but I had other stuff ordered from BBTS. Eomer and Theoden are also favorite characters of mine, so I'll get past also having the (stellar) WETA poly version. But you can't play with that.

Anyway, as collecting goes, having duplicates of characters never fazed me, I was just tryin' to be *responsible*.:monkey3 But, well, *&&^% it.:cool:
It's a brilliant figure, you won't be disappointed. Only thing to watch out for is the plate armour skirt has a tendency to slide down as it's very heavy (mine came completely off), so try to keep moving it to a minimum!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It's a brilliant figure, you won't be disappointed. Only thing to watch out for is the plate armour skirt has a tendency to slide down as it's very heavy (mine came completely off), so try to keep moving it to a minimum!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thanks! Maybe a few tiny velcro dots here and there could help, so if it's an issue I will do some futzing!

Back