Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m quite partial to the old rooted hair but the new likeness looks very promising so if that’s available by itself I’ll probably take one.
I do find that I’m only really comfortable posing my current Boromir looking down and to the side so his face is more obscured.
E05A0648-6701-47C9-A65E-A7B3ECAF8F96.jpeg

Bromir will be released in both a full set and an Upgrade Packs for the old customers.
I think at the moment, we may change very little in new Boromir,
I am told only the boots will be updated in a 2 parted boots for more articulations,
the rest will be the same
There are no plans to do some diorama base with Boromir? :( I was hoping for one and I am willing to pay the price for the deluxe/exclusive set similar to what you did with recent Aragorn or Legolas.

For what it's worth...I think Asmus is doing everyone a big favor by offering a second chance at Fellowship Boromir. There's still plenty of new things for them to work on (particularly armored Boromir), so this happening at all is really a blessing, you don't see reissues often, especially upgraded reissues.

As nice as a diorama base would be, I think this release is fine without. Let them get this out and move onto other things.

Bromir will be released in both a full set and an Upgrade Packs for the old customers.
I think at the moment, we may change very little in new Boromir,
I am told only the boots will be updated in a 2 parted boots for more articulations,
the rest will be the same
Yes for the two parted boots!!!

Back