Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is perfect! Just finish the sculpt and the two part boots and reuse the awesome clothing and weapons. I’m happy with this offering and chance to finally complete the fellowship.

Great news! I couldn't work Boromir into my budget when it was released, so to get another shot at one that's upgraded is awesome.
I wonder if this will lead Asmus to another round of Hobbits so collectors who started late like me can complete the Fellowship?
All I can say is that I'm kind of grateful HT aren't doing much with the Star Wars OT at the moment.

So looks like they aren't going forward with a Gondor armor version Boromir?
That's never been said. This is an upgraded reissue. Armored version can still happen down the road since they never said no. Just probably easier for them to put this out right now since they only needed to make the new sculpt and boots.

Bromir will be released in both a full set and an Upgrade Packs for the old customers.
I think at the moment, we may change very little in new Boromir,
I am told only the boots will be updated in a 2 parted boots for more articulations,
the rest will be the same
Great to hear, this is a really sensible option that's good for the collectors who missed out on the first release or want an upgrade and also allows Asmus to lean a bit on the existing tailoring and weapon molds to fast track a release.

Last edited:
Scared there’s no preorder window, I hope I can get Boromir order in when he goes up.

We are now working on the hair pieces.
Let me take some photos today at work.

Boromir will go directly to production without any pre-orders.
thanks... the head update pack that you promised for owners of the first version will be sold in the same moment of the new figure or later?

Back