Asmus Toys - Bard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think it would put the likeness over the top if they deepened his smile lines and furrowed his brow just a hair more. But I'd totally be fine with this as-is.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. :clap

Now weather the hell out of his outfit and you've got a pretty solid winner, Asmus!

Looks much better but we must see the painted version.

Nice improvement. The lips may still need a bit of work.

bard.jpg

Definite improvement. I'm really excited by what I've been seeing lately, between this and GTG and Saruman, it should be a good year. Hope Aragorn ends up a real winner.

The sculpt seems excellent, but the painted version looks weird... Same thing with the last pictures of Aragorn. It's not smooth enough.

Excellent likeness, obvious who it is. Factory paint apps will be smooth by production time, they always are, some sort of magic is employed.

Sorry Asmus, but the sculpt is way way off.

Excellent likeness, obvious who it is. Factory paint apps will be smooth by production time, they always are, some sort of magic is employed.

:lol I think the sculpt lies somewhere in between. I think it resembles the Bard but it's not an excellent likeness IMHO.

I think that the form of his face is slightly rounder, so the new sculpt makes him look older. But I'm probably wrong, and it's about paint.:cuckoo:
fe3979f39c40b9cab1b595cbbedf177b.jpg

hobbit3_0.jpg

Back