Asmus Toys - Bard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,
I got some first hand photos for you ~!
we all feel very good about our Bard, so it go right to the photo shoot.
so please let us know any feedbacks,
we can still improved it before production~!

02.JPG
IMG_9562.jpg
IMG_9533.JPG

Perhaps the hairline is ever so slightly too low and maybe the jaw should be a little more sqaure. His face barely tapers at all.

Looks good. 100%, no but 90% IMO. A few tweeks maybe. The movie pic looks like a non emotional expression whereas the sculpt looks like he is squinting abit making the hairline lower and the eyes more closed.

I still think the lips are too big/soft, esp. the lower lip has a noticeably different curve. Would be great if that could be tweaked. Otherwise, great figure and looking forward to it!

Bard01_zpsca173c03.jpg

I really like the multi-layered outfit. Face could maybe be a little more angular at jaw line. I noticed on the Asmus website that it includes the "Super action male body". Is this a new body, one that isn't so floppy?

This figure is looking terrific. I really like the mixed texture of the clothing -- the different textures like the "suede" coat versus the weave of the "vest".

Looks great! Maybe the eyes slightly smaller and rounder, the nose more bulkier.

View attachment 167995

I would concur on the nose (could be a bit thicker across the bridge), and the lips do look a bit too full (could be thinner on top lip, and bottom lip should be more angled "V" shaped), and the eyebrows could be not so elongated. But these are very slight adjustments.

My wife just saw this on the screen. I didn't say anything. She said the face needed to be more square, that he has a chiseled model look. Pretty much what I said. Also agree with the comments about the lips.

I still think the lips are too big/soft, esp. the lower lip has a noticeably different curve. Would be great if that could be tweaked. Otherwise, great figure and looking forward to it!

Bard01_zpsca173c03.jpg

I agree with Petrolos, Asmus. The only big thing I can see that I personally would like to see tweaked is the lips. They're a little too full/wide.

More pics are up on the site...

10981311_10152575907486968_6807976990701572240_o.jpg

Love the Black Arrow. I think this is looking better the more pictures I see. Face looks really good from this distance. I also love the boots... but were his pants really so baggy?

Last edited:
Costume looks fine but the face needs a bit more work. Its too soft looking and not chiseled enough with the wrinkles and cheekbones. The lips also need to be tonned down a bit.

Back