Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Flame of the West has arrived in Westmorland, old England. Thank you @Asmus for this mighty and kingly gift!

I got mine about a week ago or so. Just out of curiosity… has anyone noticed any bubbling on the middle of the blade? Near the text? Almost like it’s an aluminum wrap or something. Kind of worried it might tear and peel…

Didn't take long. Might as well wait for it to come with a full figure and hopefully they'll upscale it to the right size too.

Yikes!

Screenshot_20220201-110555_eBay.jpg

^ Yeah I saw that today too…:( No thanks I’ll wait for it to come with a full figure…probably wouldn’t have to pay that much more either!

That’s terrible! It was a free gift to people that supposedly had been collecting the line so I would have thought the people getting the sword would have kept them. I could understand years down the road if you are clearing out your collection, paying for kids’ college, medical emergency or something like that but to just turn around and flip it that feels just plain wrong. It pours salt on the wound for anyone that missed out and it probably discouraged Asmus from doing something like this again.

For those that missed out, please do not bid on those. Asmus is bound to make another Aragorn that will come with the sword so you will be able to either get it with that figure or buy it when people start parting out that figure.

That’s terrible! It was a free gift to people that supposedly had been collecting the line so I would have thought the people getting the sword would have kept them. I could understand years down the road if you are clearing out your collection, paying for kids’ college, medical emergency or something like that but to just turn around and flip it that feels just plain wrong. It pours salt on the wound for anyone that missed out and it probably discouraged Asmus from doing something like this again.

For those that missed out, please do not bid on those. Asmus is bound to make another Aragorn that will come with the sword so you will be able to either get it with that figure or buy it when people start parting out that figure.
100% agree!

Ahh damn, a fellow Brit has disgraced the hobby!
Although, if someone is willing to pay £150 for an under-scaled letter-opener when the eventual Black Gate Aragorn will no doubt do it way better then I’ll eat my own copy.

I’m gonna display mine with Arwen for now. I can imagine her moping about with a gift intended for her beloved.
83A6422B-7949-492A-909C-3C3BF60C3C51.jpeg

If you're going to hit the secondary market looking for an Anduril, don't give scalpers the satisfaction. (Or your money.) But definitely try to find the Best Buy Blu Ray set that came out 10 or so years back that had a 1/6 Anduril as an exclusive. It's quite nice (and is better scaled). I've had it on my desk for years.

Last edited:
Back