Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually arrived. Thank you for the Christmas gift Asmus!
It is smaller than my customized ACI Anduril, but the blade itself is not so radically shorter. The hilt looks tiny in comparison though.
I like how it turned out. It is probably slightly underscaled, but still, I love all the details on it.
Andurils2.jpg
Andurils2aci.jpg
Andurils.jpg

Andurils 1.jpg

Thank you Asmus for the Christmas gift ! It is gorgeous, despite a bit underscaled. Waiting for the same at the right scale with a future Black gate Aragorn ! :D

Attachments

• IMG_6460.JPG
    IMG_6460.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 25
I use the Noble Collection letter opener for mine and it scales great IMO. Maybe a bit thick from the side but I think the overall quality and presence makes up for it.

Attachments

• 918EFE8A-E147-4950-89C6-453211380893.jpeg
    918EFE8A-E147-4950-89C6-453211380893.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 39
^ Nice idea (and photo), I think I may still have one of those stored away somewhere. Will have to see if I can find it and put it with my Aragorn.

The personal that pays it will be worse than the person selling it
Well, I think anyone who pays that could be clinically diagnosed with an intellectual disability which would place the seller in the position of having taken advantage of a vulnerable individual. I’d think something fishy was going on if anyone actually bought this off me for that amount.

Crown Black Gates Aragorn will cost less and that Anduril will be true 1:6 scale unlike the gift.

Heh, almost forgot about this. When I saw the thread bumped I thought someone might be begging Asmus for another run of free swords 😆

Mine is in my parts box since I still don’t have an Aragorn along with my V1 Aragorn boots

Well, I think anyone who pays that could be clinically diagnosed with an intellectual disability which would place the seller in the position of having taken advantage of a vulnerable individual. I’d think something fishy was going on if anyone actually bought this off me for that amount.

Crown Black Gates Aragorn will cost less and that Anduril will be true 1:6 scale unlike the gift.
Did Asmus mention we will have Crown Series Black Gates Aragorn? :)

They said ‘when’ they do King Aragorn, the sword will be the correct size.
View attachment 616057

Crown Black Gate Aragorn with a root job and beautifully armoured horse would be my vote.
Right - they said “when we do King Aragorn”. They never said if it was going to be Crown series, or when it would go into development.

As far as Crown series, we know Thranduil is next and we know they want to do Saruman after.

Regular releases - Eowyn, Gil-Galad, Haldir and I think a few hobbits are in development.

Nothing about Aragorn though, that was my point. Can’t imagine it’s imminent either given the upcoming InArt figure.

Right - they said “when we do King Aragorn”. They never said if it was going to be Crown series, or when it would go into development.

As far as Crown series, we know Thranduil is next and we know they want to do Saruman after.

Regular releases - Eowyn, Gil-Galad, Haldir and I think a few hobbits are in development.

Nothing about Aragorn though, that was my point. Can’t imagine it’s imminent either given the upcoming InArt figure.
’When’ is as definitive a stated plan to make another Aragorn as I need. Asmus are usually very honest when they have zero Intent to make a figure. Black Gates Aragorn is definitely planned.
I’d imagine their trepidations to move him up the list is due to the fact they can’t even get close with a Viggo likeness.

InArt only had The Fellowship license when last I checked so Asmus need to strike with that Black Gate Aragorn soon if they want to stand a chance of selling any before the competition steps up to inevitably blow them out of the water.

Back