Asmus Giveaway 1/6 Anduril Sword of Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen my email - wonderful news, and I completely agree with what everyone else has said here in that there is no need to apologise whatsoever!
Looks beautiful! Can't wait to receive mine!

I never got a shipping notification, but it showed up in the mail today! It looks really cool, and it’s amazing how good the runes look at so small a scale. But it looks a bit short. It’s shorter than his normal ranger sword. But I won’t blame that on Asmus yet, as I don’t really know how big the prop is, I just know it looks crazy long in the films.

C70DF38C-2F44-4284-86C0-1948AC489FA6.jpeg

I never got a shipping notification, but it showed up in the mail today! It looks really cool, and it’s amazing how good the runes look at so small a scale. But it looks a bit short. It’s shorter than his normal ranger sword. But I won’t blame that on Asmus yet, as I don’t really know how big the prop is, I just know it looks crazy long in the films.

View attachment 557950
I think it's supposed to be a lot bigger, especially if the UC sword replicas are correct anyway. I always thought the Asmus Strider sword is a bit big anyway so maybe it'll get fixed for the (definite!) Crowd Strider figure... ;)

Attachments

• 3179438337_efbf33d80f_b.jpg
    3179438337_efbf33d80f_b.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 34
Monday will likely be a big Andruil day.

That Lurtz fund is not growing much.
Lol. It has not. At this point it is definitely a grail I will never own. I blame Asmus for making all these other LOTR figures for me to spend the money on instead of saving it for Lurtz.

I think we need to nudge Rovi again to get Lurtz going. We need him to go to his weekly company meeting, jump on the table, and tell them how awesome Lurtz is and how so many people out there in the world need their Lurtz figure. It would allow Asmus to remake more Saruman figures as well. And give additional excuse for the Boromir upgrade they've hinted at.

I think it's supposed to be a lot bigger, especially if the UC sword replicas are correct anyway. I always thought the Asmus Strider sword is a bit big anyway so maybe it'll get fixed for the (definite!) Crowd Strider figure... ;)
Yes you’re right. Though the ranger sword doesn’t look too big compared to this pic. Anduril on the other hand…
9553AE41-839F-4B22-9A62-7AF8556A96DF.jpeg
DF6740FC-ECA9-4C4E-96CC-E7FA8C78B6FF.jpeg
D62B5586-88E6-402F-A7C8-029F38C02E2E.jpeg
372335A1-8D49-4F6E-A4B2-A7BB29BEFF70.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine arrived as well. - Thank you for the GIFT!
May be small, but looks great and much appreciated.

Back