Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a while since I ordered from Asmus directly - I added it to cart, went through the checkout process, paid through paypal. But I didn't get any sort of email confirmation, or get asked to sign into my account (not that I remember what my login username is anyway). Is...that normal? Am I good?

This is a solid release, going for the deluxe, not that I need two smeagol in my display but if I need those two expressions. At worst just think of you have a spare body if the other one gets damaged. Plus that diorama base looks really good.

I’m guessing it’s like the original deluxe Legolas. There was a standard Legolas box and that was packed in with the separately boxed troll head for the deluxe. Maybe this one is one Sméagol box, one Gollum and a box with the rock all packed together. So in theory we will get everything. That’s what I am hoping for!

Will the deluxe be an Asmus website exclusive or will I be able to pre-order the deluxe at my European retailer?
(Because Import and VAT taxes are killing me when I order outside the EU.)
Very good question mate, I'm in the same situation. I would like to buy the Deluxe version, but if you live in the EU import taxes are so criminal that at the end we pay almost double the original price.

Please Asmus, give us a hand! :(

It's been a while since I ordered from Asmus directly - I added it to cart, went through the checkout process, paid through paypal. But I didn't get any sort of email confirmation, or get asked to sign into my account (not that I remember what my login username is anyway). Is...that normal? Am I good?
Check your PayPal history or the email confirmation from PayPal, there should be an order number in comments.

Hey Asmus, the set on your website said one pair of seamless arms and one pair of seamless legs. I'm guessing the arms are a typo?

Asmus updated the description to include Two Rings, hopefully they update the number of arms.
Right now, it’s two bodies, two heads, two pair of crouching legs, one pair of seamless legs and just one pair of arms.

I wish there were two of each pair of hands also. It would be nice if Gollum and Sméagol could both be displayed with the same pair of hands at the the same time. Maybe the DX will be both Gollum and Sméagol full sets with the rock as an extra.

Last edited:
I think the 1 set of arms is just a typo but based on the full set pic on the website, 1 set of each hand is not a typo. Which is unfortunate. Shouldn't get less hands in the luxury set. Hopefully they get added.

close up of rock base with fish in the "pond" for those who keep asking about the pond...
pond.jpg

Back