Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news about the number of arms and legs included.
I still wish Asmus could include two of each set of hands. I’m not sure many will use the fists so Gollum and Sméagol will have to share the open hands and gripping hands.

Not going to lie… I was hoping for a silicone seamless body, but this seems like a good compromise. I do wish I didn’t have to buy two figures to get both head sculpts though… But I understand your reasoning and thank you for your honesty. The sculpted “crouching legs” are a cool idea for display though! It will save wear and tear in the seamless knee joints! Thanks for that!

Last edited:
I have an invoice ID, but not an order number. I tried entering it on the Asmus site but it returned no results. Unless that takes some time?
I had the exact same thing happen to me when I ordered the luxury edition of Ash from Evil dead. I had to email their customer service and have them push an invoice through to my email.

It is TWO pairs of arms and TWO pairs of legs in the Luxury Edition,
thank you for pointing out.

The Luxury Edition will be available to ALL dealers too
What about the hands

Attachments

• 92651805-F553-4561-A44E-3EFC85B554FE.jpeg
    92651805-F553-4561-A44E-3EFC85B554FE.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 76
I had the exact same thing happen to me when I ordered the luxury edition of Ash from Evil dead. I had to email their customer service and have them push an invoice through to my email.
Hi,
1) if you got an Order Notificiation from us, that's an order confirmation mail.
2) if you only received your paypal receipt, then please wait for the confirmation mail a while. Since our backend system need time to get the connection with Paypal. And the number after the Invoice ID: is you Order Number.

best,
Rovi

Hi,
1) if you got an Order Notificiation from us, that's an order confirmation mail.
2) if you only received your paypal receipt, then please wait for the confirmation mail a while. Since our backend system need time to get the connection with Paypal. And the number after the Invoice ID: is you Order Number.

best,
Rovi
Even better! Thank you!

just got mines as well...it was in my junk folder for some reason?!
(at least it shows I paid the full balance)

Back