Asmus - 1/6 Gollum/Smeagol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delux payed for and Done...but having to pay in full up front hurt, especially after paying for deluxe Arwen and knowing deluxe leggy payment coming soon! ouch, ouch, ouch!!!🤪

There we go! Pre-ordered Luxury set with deposit - guess they were still updating the site. Whew, still have Legolas and Gandalf coming so I wasn't exactly ready to pay in full for this. :blissy

They did a Gollum/Smeagol figure but didn't include the ring...? :cuckoo:
Think we could gently pester them to include one before the release? I agree that it does seem like an omission. One of his hands looks like the fingers are posed to hold it too.

precious.jpg

Looks good but can't decide if Gollum or Smeagol is better. For those buying just one version, which one are you getting? Tempted to get Luxury but I don't need two version of this figure. Would have preferred 2 faces and 1 body instead so that we can get it at a lower price. Also no ring is a bit disappointing.

Last edited:
Looks good but can't decide if Gollum or Smeagol is better. For those buying just one version, which one are you getting? Tempted to get Luxury but I don't need two version of this figure. Would have preferred 2 faces and 1 body instead so that we can get it at a lower price. Also no ring is a bit disappointing.
Good points. I may only end up displaying one at a time anyway, but I figured this may be such a rare release that I went for the Lux. Might also be good to have a second body stored safely away from light/dust etc. as a back-up just in case....

There is no reason to hide the intension,
we need to sell as many "body" as we can to share the tooling cost,
it is an expensive body to make.

It is also the only way to keep the price for a single figure lower.

And there will be a ring in the set.

There is no reason to hide the intension,
we need to sell as many "body" as we can to share the tooling cost,
it is very an expensive body to make.

There will be a ring in the set.
Will the ring be bigger than what's shown in the teaser image? It looks really underscaled there.

qyS4i2B.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, fantastic looking sculpts. Too bad you can only get the rock base with the deluxe though. I'd be perfectly happy with just the Gollum figure, but I'd have to buy a whole other figure just to give him something to perch on.

Back