Aside from collecting what other hobbies and interests do you have?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not sure if there's a thread like this already but what the heck.

What other hobbies do you guys and dolls have?

Me, I like to read crime thrillers and have recently read a few romance novels :chase

I like to collect certain Lego, Weight Train, look at tattoo art and listen to old Skool, and I mean old skool music, like from the 1930s.

I've been thinking lately of taking up the Guitar again

Since "movies, video games, music, and comics" will be ubiquitous with most people here...

Playing hockey (goalie)
Eating cereal

That covers most of my life.

I collect NHL/AHL/CHL game worn jerseys/game used equipment, music on vinyl, weight train, run, love playing with the dog, and drawing/painting.

I'm pretty much the classic geek archetype. Aside from figures I'm very much into movies, music, and comics. I spend a bit of time drawing, painting, and sculpting as well.

Films, games for fun.

Reading to relax.

Taekwon-Do and weights for fitness.

Have two guitars but can't find the time to practice. 2 kids and a wife keeps me busy. Guitar is such a massive investment of time. Like many hobbies though. TKD is my main one. Been doing that for many years.

Crime Thrillers huh? Read Sherlock Holmes? The long stories he started with are great. Agatha Christie is top stuff too. I read a lot in the evenings. On crime, playing Sherlock Holmes on PS4 at the mo. Bit different and interesting. Worth a go if you like solving mysteries :)

a wife, six kids and two dogs keep me pretty busy....almost no time for my man dolls

Have you no self control?

:lol :lol :1-1:

i like to write scripts and hang out with my cats.

I used to write short stories when I was in my late teens. I was one more to have cool ideas for movies but not good at getting them into a three act story.

Maybe :D

playin games till the world drop. in the meanwhile, lookin for the girl of Mr. Green's dream.

I think they already turned that into a movie...

boratposter.jpg

Hookers you can get them in many price ranges, from NECA to Hot Toys, so to speak. I like mine Sideshow value.

Yayo is gonna cost you though :lecture

Back