Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Hey SHS Fiends-

Pics are coming!!! After the holidays are done... which is around the corner I'll post some good pics of things we're doing. I personally have been working with DC Direct doing some R & D for them. Some cool stuff for the new year.

I'm also looking into some other methods to getting our funds raised properly for all this production. I've had to refund a few more customers recently. Some were a little impatient about it and I apologize if they felt SHS was dragging our feet about it. That wasn't the case.

But we're pushing on to make this happen. You'll all be up to your neck in CREEPSHOW toys as well as zombies and other fun creepys! Sit tight and if you have any questions you know where I am. Feel free to hit me up! Until then be safe this holiday season and take care!!!

Sound good dooley, I've keep my order in from day one and am still looking forward to nate, btw whens the eta again? I would love some zombies, there sorely missed in 1/6.

I don't plan on cancelling my Nate either. Just don't forget about us, your early supporters, when you become big and famous like Hot Toys/Sideshow. ;)

Hey Freaks-

As some of you may know my company SHRUNKEN HEAD STUDIOS acquired the licensing rights for CREEPSHOW! A milestone achievement IMO. I couldn't of done it without all the support from fans, family and time spent working at Sideshow! I really enjoyed my time over there and got to learn a lot. An education with a paycheck is a great thing!

And now I get to take all of that and put it into this project.... CREEPSHOW! I'll have some pics up soon. The website is going to go through an overhaul. Gotta make some updated changes for all this new stuff!!! Keep dropping by, sign-up on the mailing list ( there will be contests ) and add SHS on Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shrunken-Head-Studios/110755638984490

And now I'm off to complete the first figure!

Thanks again!!!!
Dooley

Dude you know what would be wicked im not sure if it was creepshow but if you made that pigmi figure that came alive killing people. of corse that would be 1:1 at that rate but totally awsome.

If you mean this guy, he was made about 8 years ago.
mv6nes.jpg

Yeah the Zuni is totally RAD!!!! I think he was done well enough that doing him again would be just white noise. Besides I believe I have enough on my plate already. I just want to get these first CREEPSHOW figures out to you and go from there. Then I'll tackle some other projects!!!

I see what you mean but it would be nice to have one fully possible and moving jaw. that would add to his creepyness.

are you going to do the people half eaten by the black ooze from the lake.

and the voodoo doll that kid ordered. it would be a good ad to make a copy of that comic order form when you get the doll.

I was going to buy one of those Zuni dolls a while ago , something about it just puts me off though , I can imagine walking into the living room and seeing it's vanished then panicking. :lol

Hey Dooley,

Since we are only are only 5 weeks from April, might there be any news on shipping? If its still slated for an April/May delivery date?

We certainly wouln't mind a fluffy update either.

Thanks

i got an email from SHS the other night. so i hope this help anyone about the NATE figure. i was worried my self!

Hello Gabe-

These figures will come out. They are at our factory being worked on. We've ran into a lot of problems trying to produce these. We're still going through a few things. But I do know if they don't come out on their scheduled release date it won't be too soon after that. My apologies for the delays and set backs. This wasn't my intention at all. I'm doing my very best to get these out to all our customers. I just have to ask for some patience. FLUFFY will be the next release. He's making his debut at MONSTERPALOOZA 2013 in April. I hope this helped and put your mind at ease that you will get what you paid for. It's just taking a longer than we'd hoped.

Sincerely~

Brian Dooley/ President

Shrunken Head Studios, LLC
P.O. Box 11628
Burbank, Ca 91510

Back