Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

I think theres about two more months to go:panic: This is one of the longest waits I have had for a figure, esspecially since I paid for it on day one:impatient:

I know dooley is doing his best and the delays are outta his control so I will continue to wait, Funny thing is I usually forget I'm even waiting for the figure its been so long:lol

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

I left phone messages, email messages and facebook messages concerning my order-just hoping to hear from Dooley soon. Need to make sure my Nate will be good to go.

Yeah it's been pretty dead it's getting close to when these are shipping a update would be nice

6 emails and no reply it won't let me pre order them because of my shipping adress I wish they'd reply slowly giving up anyone had the same problem ?

Have faith!
I'm sure Nate will be shipped out soon.

I just hope they can get things going a little more smoothly so we get more creepshow figures.
Would be a shame if it Died at Nate or Fluffy.

I have 2 Nates on PO and can't wait get them. However based on how the process for this went, I'll hold off on future releases. Including Fluffy. And he is one of my top 5 desired 1/6 fugures. I'll still get them, but after they are released.

Last edited:

Just checked out dooleys profile, he has'nt been on the forum since feb 2, I would like to hear some news aswell, like there shipping in such an such time.

:impatient:

Back