Article: Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREEPSHOW starts today!!!

Thanks Everyone! Quick question cause I suck at the forum stuff but... How do I post pics here larger or full size? I hate the little attachment version. Thanks!!!!

Create a gallery in your user profile and link them from there, or link them from a photobucket account. Those are the easiest ways.

Nate's head is looks fantastic! Nice work on all of the gunk and crude on him and in his eye sockets! :rock

This is great! I can't wait untill Nate goes up for pre-sell!

Awesome! Definately going to grab a couple of this guy. Amazing work Dooley, keep it up! :)

Thanks Everyone! Quick question cause I suck at the forum stuff but... How do I post pics here larger or full size? I hate the little attachment version. Thanks!!!!

You can also just use the
around the location of the image and it will show up in the body of the post. You can either type it manually or use the yellow icon that looks like a moutain.

Here's it using the image you posted; if this sounds confusing just hit quote on my post and you will see what the actual image looks like in text:

attachment.php

BTW, this looks amazing!!!

Thanks for the tips and input! Hopefully I can start molding and painting soon. I guess the next pics will be Nathan all done and ready for pre-order! Woot!!!! :yess:

I'm so impatient right now... I want Nathan done so I can start playing with him and checking out all the detail when he's finished and painted. I pick up the silicone tomorrow and finally begin molding! I still need to get the "cake" done and other goodies. I'm not going to sleep for a long time!!! Where's the damn coffee?

Creepshow! Im so excited about this thread. and that sculpt is freaking Amazing. cant wait to see more.

Back