Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Huh, whatever, I'm sure that, as Buttmunch said, we'll get a double Pre-order like we did with MGS and the 89 stuff.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

Possibly, just funny how quickly ppl freak out! "Oh nose!!! What's batman doing with a red cape?!" :lol

Yep, so what do you think of The Joker, Gipetto? The minute I saw this, I looked at the person next to me and said, "did we get home from the restaurant alright?" "Yeah, why?" "Well, I think we may have died on the way home because the only viable explanation I can come up with for this is that I'm in heaven."

The joker was a surprise to me. When I first saw it I thought "why is the SSC Joker being shown here?" Then I looked at again, saw the hair on the sculpt and was like "omg that's AC Joker!" Lol. Looks like we have a ways until full reveal though. I'm more excited about Stark though. I've been going back and forth on getting the Mech Test but now that I see this, I'm down for the IM3 version instead

The joker was a surprise to me. When I first saw it I thought "why is the SSC Joker being shown here?" Then I looked at again, saw the hair on the sculpt and was like "omg that's AC Joker!" Lol. Looks like we have a ways until full reveal though. I'm more excited about Stark though. I've been going back and forth on getting the Mech Test but now that I see this, I'm down for the IM3 version instead

I'm not so sure. He just looks unpainted at this point. It wasn't long between unpainted Coulson and painted and finished Coulson. I'm hoping that is the case with most of these. Storm Shadow and Stark look to be done, so they'll be our gauges here.

I'm not so sure. He just looks unpainted at this point. It wasn't long between unpainted Coulson and painted and finished Coulson. I'm hoping that is the case with most of these. Storm Shadow and Stark look to be done, so they'll be our gauges here.

True but I think that's also b/c of how ecstatic Clark Gregg was about his figure. I still think he dropped the bomb before HT wanted him with him posting it on twitter. I'd probably do the same thing though if I had a figure of myself made by HT :lol

Either way, it's good to see that's it's actually being worked on.

I at least hope they are not done with the licence after these two.The arkham games are better than any batman movie in terms of costumes.Imagine a freeze,or a ras al ghul or a catwoman.Now that's a licence that i would buy the hell out off!

I would love to have an Arkham City Catwoman in addition to Batman and Joker. But, Hot Toys had already said that they don't have any interest in making her :monkey2

The joker was a surprise to me. When I first saw it I thought "why is the SSC Joker being shown here?" Then I looked at again, saw the hair on the sculpt and was like "omg that's AC Joker!" Lol.

I had the same initial reaction :lol

I'm good with Batman and JOker.

Catwoman is just an icing IMO

:hi5: Finally! can't wait to see him fully painted and everything... hopefully it's fully revealed in a few months.

And that's definitely MOS Superman, it looks kind of like a very very dark blue.

So many figures I want, ugh.

What is that blue suited figure with a helmet in front of Joker. Is it a Mr. Freeze?

What is that blue suited figure with a helmet in front of Joker. Is it a Mr. Freeze?

I'm pretty sure that's from Prometheus, hopefully David.

I'm pretty sure that's from Prometheus, hopefully David.

I bet it's Shaw, seeing as how small it looks compared to Joker and Supermans height... she'll probably be as big as Baby Doll.

new-2.jpg

Arkham city joker is to the right.

The only ones that interest me are Joker and the Prometheus one

13 figures and not one of them X-Men :gah: :monkey2

...and none of them BTTF.

(granted X-Men was announced earlier)

Eager to see Joker but zero interest here.

True but I think that's also b/c of how ecstatic Clark Gregg was about his figure. I still think he dropped the bomb before HT wanted him with him posting it on twitter. I'd probably do the same thing though if I had a figure of myself made by HT :lol

Either way, it's good to see that's it's actually being worked on.

You know what that means, don't you? It's time to tweet the **** out of these HT AC pics to Hamill and Conroy, and pray for retweets!:lol It does make me wonder, though. Maybe they switched gears with the AC and Returns stuff? The fact that AC is pictured and Returns isn't is what makes me wonder the most. Of course, it could always be a case of Returns being so close that they thought it redundant to include them in the big tease. I will say this: I am ecstatic that we're getting AC Bats and Joker, but I will feel an empty space in my heart without a Mr. Freeze.

You know what that means, don't you? It's time to tweet the **** out of these HT AC pics to Hamill and Conroy, and pray for retweets!:lol It does make me wonder, though. Maybe they switched gears with the AC and Returns stuff? The fact that AC is pictured and Returns isn't is what makes me wonder the most. Of course, it could always be a case of Returns being so close that they thought it redundant to include them in the big tease. I will say this: I am ecstatic that we're getting AC Bats and Joker, but I will feel an empty space in my heart without a Mr. Freeze.

I think this is a good plan. :lol and I agree about mr freeze, but to be honest, I think I'd feel an empty place in my heart without the majority of the characters from the game. They were some of the best interpretations I've seen. Would love Ra's al Ghul, Catwoman, Nightwing, Robin, Hugo Strange, Scarecrow, all amazing designs. I know they won't happen so I think it makes sense to just stick to the big two, batman and joker. My favourite designs and interpretations of both of those characters. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back