Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I would love a more extensive line, but I just feel that Mr.Freeze would be awesome from a technical standpoint(Oooooh, bright lights!). Actually, I think I'd prefer a more limited line for this one, though, admittedly, I'd purchase whatever they offered.:lol

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

I'd have preferred Freeze over Joker since it's likely it's a case of one or the other

Nah, Joker was awesome in both games. Glad he is finally coming. Freeze would be an awesome figure though, but since HT lines are only a handful of figures, I'm glad we got Joker over him. Batman, Harley, and Joker is all we are going to get IMO.

I would love a more extensive line, but I just feel that Mr.Freeze would be awesome from a technical standpoint(Oooooh, bright lights!). Actually, I think I'd prefer a more limited line for this one, though, admittedly, I'd purchase whatever they offered.:lol

Oh yeah, I agree that from a technical stand point mr freeze would make a very impressive figure. Would look absolutely awesome I'm sure. But I think if they made freeze I'd be thinking "we'll I really want Ra's too" and then I'd be thinking "they should really do catwoman as well" and it would just snowball from there. Haha. I just think there are so many great designs.

I'd have preferred Freeze over Joker since it's likely it's a case of one or the other

I think if it was a choice of one or the other I'd have gone with joker. Generally I realise that there are already plenty of jokers around with all the ledger releases and the dx08 but for me this is the perfect interpretation. I adore the design, the outfit looks superb, love the whole portrayal and think he was written perfectly.

I wonder if he'll come with two outfits and two head sculpts. Clean and sick.

I'd assume 2 heads, but not two oufits. I don't think HT would see them different enough, but then again, they could just pull a Luke and just give us two figures. I know I plan on buying 2 if there is a sick and regular head included but not two full figures or outfits.

I'd just get one and it'll be the normal joker.

That said, wouldn't it be crazy if they decided to do Titan Joker as well?

I'd just get one and it'll be the normal joker.

That said, wouldn't it be crazy if they decided to do Titan Joker as well?

That would be crazy. Bigger than Hulk or Iron Monger even! :google

But they have the license for Arkham City, not Asylum so he's off the table anyway.

Oh i see shove the Joker down our neck to see how he sells and if it goes well we get bats :gah:

new-2.jpg

**CK DAT RISES C'RaP, we're finaly getting some goods from the REAL Batman franchise! :rock

Now please, Ra's Al Ghul :pray:

**CK DAT RISES C'RaP, we're finaly getting some goods from the REAL Batman franchise! :rock

Now please, Ra's Al Ghul :pray:

:slap :lol

You've just started a war.

I say cancel those TDK diorama things and do the pod that delivers Bruce Waynes suit to him on top of Ace Chemicals :lecture

I'd love to see an Arkham City Mr. Freeze by HT. My favourite design from the whole game.

I say cancel those TDK diorama things and do the pod that delivers Bruce Waynes suit to him on top of Ace Chemicals :lecture

Why cancel? Why not both? They could make a West Batmobile without canceling the Burton Batmobile, so why can't they make AC dios without canceling the TDK(R) ones?

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Nah, Joker was awesome in both games. Glad he is finally coming. Freeze would be an awesome figure though, but since HT lines are only a handful of figures, I'm glad we got Joker over him. Batman, Harley, and Joker is all we are going to get IMO.

They need either a Catwoman or Robin to keep things balanced, then.:lecture

I'd assume 2 heads, but not two oufits. I don't think HT would see them different enough, but then again, they could just pull a Luke and just give us two figures. I know I plan on buying 2 if there is a sick and regular head included but not two full figures or outfits.

This does make me wonder, though. Will they include the alternate belt, gauntlets, and a couple of AA accessories with Batman, as well as the AC stuff (not unlike the 89 Batmobile)?

Funny how the title is still applicable :lol

Why cancel? Why not both? They could make a West Batmobile without canceling the Burton Batmobile, so why can't they make AC dios without canceling the TDK(R) ones?

Because then it'd be too much batman

No, it wouldn't. You've offended me, Nova.

Hot Toys, please cancel the figures for that X-Men movie from 2 years ago that no one except Nova cares about.:pfft I'm going to lol when they pull a Loki and we see the interview that says, "we've decided not to release the X-Men:First Class line in favor of the superior "Days of Future Past" looks.

That being said, we'll be lucky to get any figures from this line outside of these two, so I highly doubt that we'll see any DIORAMAS.

Last edited:

Nice to finally have confirmation that Batman wont be the only figure from this license, also nice to know they haven't forgotten about the license all together as well :lol

I know it's not even painted and it's a very small pic but damn that headsculpt is already looking good :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back