Article: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City -1/6 Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

The cloaked figure next to him looks like it could be the big man hisself. God, HT, why you do these things to me? I already knew that 2013 was going to be the death of me, but, they just can't dig me a hole deep enough.

Re: Hot Toys VGM Series Batman: Arkham City - Batman Collectible Figure NOT REVEALED

That's Supes, not Bats.

Glad to see Joker finally confirmed though!

So Joker has his body, outfit, and an unpainted sculpt yet all we get for Batman is a year old shot of some gloves.

So Joker has his body, outfit, and an unpainted sculpt yet all we get for Batman is a year old shot of some gloves.

It just means we'll get them as a double Pre-order ala Metal Gear Snake and Boobed Man. Batman is likely in a similar state of finish, but has already been teased.

No, I'm pretty sure that the headless cloaked figure next to The Joker is the fabled Arkham Batman. The fact that there's a large gray area between the cape and the neck is what seals the deal for me. That indicates that area will be covered by his larger neck piece for the cowl.

If its batman, why is his cape glossy red?

Batman with a red cape? :lol

It just means we'll get them as a double Pre-order ala Metal Gear Snake and Boobed Man. Batman is likely in a similar state of finish, but has already been teased.

Never have I wished for something to be true as much as this.

Batman with a red cape? :lol

TheBatmanofZur-En-Arrh.jpg

Close enough

Hmm, is that Arkham City Joker in the teaser picture? Or Abraham Lincoln in flamboyant clothing? It's all up for interpretation.

That looks stupid as ****.

If its batman, why is his cape glossy red?

It might be lighting. :dunno

If its superman, why is his neck matte gray?:pfft: (That being said, I'm happy either way). I want dem both.

If its superman, why is his neck matte gray?:pfft: (That being said, I'm happy either way). I want dem both.

Matte gray is typical of prototypes, which would make sense.

I just don't see that being as "red" as he made it out to be. Dammit, man, you're making me question whether or not I'm color blind(I can tell that Joker's suit, Prometheus chick, and Banner's shirts are purple)!

Matte gray is typical of prototypes, which would make sense.

Yep, Look at Banner. He's got a grey head too. And the Rock. And that Iron man Armor. Lots of unpainted things there. But none the clothing is unpainted or miscolored :wink1:

Yeah, but the neck is white, and there's some gray around it (almost like the collar of a suit). Wouldn't the whole thing be grey if it was Superman?

Let's announce joker before we even show bats!!!!

20085211951922458_zps98540160-1.jpg

I'd actually be OK with just Arkham Joker at this point :lol

The redish purple isn't Batman. It's from an anime license they acquired way back when they showed they got the license for '89 Bats, Sucker Punch, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back