Art Figures AF-15 Heavy Armored Special Cop - He is the Law!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Art Figures AF-15 Dredd?

Where is the best place to order this if I'm in Aussie? Never ordered from the UK before.

Come on US retailers... Hurry it up!

Sallah

Well, whichever US retailer gets it up first sure will have a lot of orders. LOL.

Pre-ordered with onesixth Bruce. I was out man, I was done, but every time I try to get out they pull me right back in! :lol

Pre-ordered with onesixth Bruce. I was out man, I was done, but every time I try to get out they pull me right back in! :lol

Sounds like you're trying to break up with that "bad" girlfriend.

How do you guys think the leather/pleather/faux leather will hold up with time? I try to avoid buying figures with those materials as they tend to flake/peel/tear easily over time.

How do you guys think the leather/pleather/faux leather will hold up with time? I try to avoid buying figures with those materials as they tend to flake/peel/tear easily over time.

I have the Art Toys Punisher and the Coat is amazing and hasnt peeled or flaked at all. Infact i would argue that the quality of the coat is better then any of the Hot Toys ones I have (Cap Rescue, Wolverine Last Stand etc)

It's a perpetual concern for me as well.

I have the Art Toys Punisher and the Coat is amazing and hasnt peeled or flaked at all. Infact i would argue that the quality of the coat is better then any of the Hot Toys ones I have (Cap Rescue, Wolverine Last Stand etc)

That actually confirms one of Art Figures 'mission statements':

On the materials of Art-figures body

Date:2009-12-12
Our product is cared about materials which can surely avoid quality problems such as staining and cracking.

https://art-figures.com/news/en/2009-12-13/8.html

Cool, thanks. I know HT's leather does not withstand time, well some that I have had doesn't. I will still get this as it looks totally bad@ss.

It's a perpetual concern for me as well.

l[/URL]

I know that feeling.

I hate having to wake up one day and be like "nooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOO!!!"
It's not that it costs so much (well partly of course), it's the fact that it's a figure you like so much and you'll feel like you lost a friend and then you have to pay insane aftermarket prices (usually) to get a new product that hasn't flaked only for that new one to most likely flake with time too.
Btw I live in humid and hot conditions but my figures are kept away from sunlight. Even those in my drawers and cupboards end up flaking. Hence my aversion to faux leather/pleather/leather.

Shipping was $28.00 to the US. Supposedly June but shipping dates usually don't stick with anything anymore.

I'm hesitant about pulling the trigger on KG, never ordered from them before.

I rather just wait another day for other major US retailers to put it up if they get this. Hope AE or BBTS sells this.

I'm the same. Waiting for MD or someone else. Doesn't June seem kind of..soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back