Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never before noticed it doesn't have nipples.
What has been seen cannot be unseen.

*throws statue in the trash*

:wave:wave:wave

9gdc3b.jpg

Here is a link to another one that went for over 1400.00 with 33 bids put on it. there was also some guy in the sales thread wanting to pay top $ for it... Something about being willing to pay 2000.00.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-C...9376?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19e0247a40

I think it's great that the value on this figure has gone up. It's a great piece and very underrated. I think the value has gone up because SSC never put out any other Conan movie pieces and thus this has become "the" Conan film piece to own.

Personally, I would not sell my Conan if it was going for 5000.00. I love this statue!!

I just started collecting earlier this year. Every time I think of things from the past that I would love to see as a statue, I always find out I am a few years too late. Funniest part is, a few days before I ever stumbled across the image, I even thought of him walking around in the in the war paint from that scene....then there it is (or was).

I wish my timemachine worked to be able to pay the starting price for this.

I've never understood why Ex versions with relatively minor changes can go for so much more than the Reg. Its not just this piece either. I don't even display my Atlantean sword with mine because its an accident waiting to happen.

I've never understood why Ex versions with relatively minor changes can go for so much more than the Reg. Its not just this piece either. I don't even display my Atlantean sword with mine because its an accident waiting to happen.

Yeah, I've wondered that too. I think a lot of people do it cause it says "Exclusive" and has a different ES, usually lower.

It's nice to have the EX, but sometimes it's not easy to get one especially if you're late to the game.

Prices for the reg are all over. Lst week one sold for $490, and just about an hour ago, another sold for $707....

Yea, for the moment that is what I was trying to get it for, but that 707 jumped up in the end.

It can mean a lot of things .... proximity to location of seller and where they will/won't ship can play a big part as well....

One of only 2 pieces I've kept (Indy Temple being the other) in the just completed house move. Still one of the top PFs ever made !

I agree, people know who this is. Oh, its Conan. The other pieces aren't as recognizable and to me I grew up picturing Conan in 1 of 2 ways: Arnold and Frazetta.

Back