Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the order, Dundee! Curious to hear what you think when the time comes.

While there's a lot right with this statue (the fully-sculpted jacket and now the updated likeness), there's still something holding me back from ordering. The sides of the base are a little too busy for my taste, but it's offputting to have build a new base for a 1/4 statue at $1K. The jacket sculpt feels droopy too, almost like it's melting on him. I think I also prefer Prime 1's pose, just a shame that their clothes fit in such a way that the body looks like it was cut in half and rotated.

Maybe if another company puts out a 1/4 figure and uses real leather for the jacket (or a customizer makes one), that would offer enough flexibility for me. I could get the pose exactly how I want and swap bases with ease. In the meantime, I'll wait this one out.

Thanks Blade! I've always been pro for full polystone sculpt so was glad that this is fully sculpted. The 1/3 pred shorts being pleather material was a dissapointing choice and I fully agree these companies should switch to real leather if their going the mixed media approach, or at least provide us with exactly what type of pleather material they are using!

Are you getting this as well? I mean it's so similar, it's hard to justify the cost for essentially the same statue but with a slightly different pose. I do think their updated sculpt is better than Sideshow's though, which is already awesome.

Because of how nice the paint on Robocop turned out I have faith they will do a good job on this, I'm just concerned about the paint on the clothes as it needs to be as realistic as possible to sell the illusion of real clothes and not sculpted.
The cost is manageable but I’m still on the fence…The problem is that I’m really tempted to get the Robo as well. That’d be unreasonable though.

I will wait for the painted headsculpt before placing an order. Renders are nice but a paint can ruin a good HS.

Caved in and ordered from Spec Fiction. Thank goodness for flex pay - $65 a month and I can forget about it. It's pricey but I still regret never picking up the SS PF when I had the chance and I like that this one is fully sculpted.

Last edited:
Caved in and ordered from Spec Fiction. Thank goodness for flex pay - $65 a month and I can forget about it. It pricey but I still regret never picking up the SS PF when I had the chance and I like that this one is fully sculpted.

I want to but I need to see a prototype version of it from all angles. Right now all we have is a 3D rendering. Hopefully it will look great but I'll wait

I'm eagerly waiting, have good vibes with these guys. They can take all the time they need, Terminator Arnie is worth the wait 😎

So....

There was so much buzz about this sculpt after they decided to redo the likeness and over 2 months later I have not heard anything about it, no pictures or comments on the website or Facebook although they said back in January they would post photos soon

Anyone knows what's going on?

I'm not worried. The print isn't going to look different than the render. I guess they could screw up the paint. I ordered even before they improved the sculpt simply because I believed they would get it right in the end, unlike P1

I’ll wait to see what Queen studios puts out. They’re leagues ahead of oniri.
I don't know what they'll do for their statues, but they've mentioned using premium materials for the deluxe editions of their figures. Sculpted leather may be better than pleather, but real leather beats it all. Will wait to see their offerings as well.

Would be awesome if T2, the rendition of T2 endo hasn't been done for well over 10 years, so it's time that character gets the full makeover with modern details and sculpt.

Also wouldn't mind a T3 endo with that creepy grin. Any endo except genisys, dark fate versions.

Would be awesome if T2, the rendition of T2 endo hasn't been done for well over 10 years, so it's time that character gets the full makeover with modern details and sculpt.

Also wouldn't mind a T3 endo with that creepy grin. Any endo except genisys, dark fate versions.
100% NO Genisys or dark poop

Back