Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Oniri Créations said:
After Robocop, we are proud to announce our second Movie license: The Terminator!

Just like with Robocop, we are working on a 1/4 scale statue project centered on the main character, portrayed by the legendary Arnold Schwarzenegger.

We hope you will like these two new additions to our catalogue as much as we do! Moviegoers, stay tuned. These new statues will be up for pre-order before the end of the year!

7RQIi96.jpg

It'll probably be the Police Station Assault look but it'd be so much cooler to see Tech Noir....or BD post-Tech Noir.

80's Galore!!!! I'm already super excited about getting my first Predator statue as well as Pumpkinhead maquete and was very happy to see Robocop for preorder tomorrow and was just thinking I needed a Terminator piece....

Awesome to know it's coming... problem is when.... WHEN ONIRI????? ;)

Cheers

Looks like the classic pose. And even with the filter on that image, it appears as though the jacket is sculpted. Great news if so.

I wonder if this will use silicone like their Robocop? I hope it doesn't.

Well...

It looks like it is a mix of Prime 1 1/2 scale and Sideshow Premium format. Arms extended like Sideshow but facing forward like P1. I do hope for a switch out head and arm :)

Attachments

• download (3).jpg
    download (3).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
  • T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 75
Hopefully a full reveal before the PO, but I really hope this has mixed media. Kind of disappointing that they basically made the same thing as Sideshow.

I’m over mixed media unless they’re going to use some high quality materials, sick of seeing these pleather jackets disintegrate with the slightest touch. I’m also kinda glad they’re not going the silicone route with this one.

Back