Oniri Créations: The Terminator (Schwarzenegger) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be awesome if T2, the rendition of T2 endo hasn't been done for well over 10 years, so it's time that character gets the full makeover with modern details and sculpt.

Also wouldn't mind a T3 endo with that creepy grin. Any endo except genisys, dark fate versions.
I truly hope they will make one. Cannot wait for the reveal. Instant buy from me.

Is there still no update regarding the headsculpt on the actual product? I know they showed the updated head but radio silence ever since. The update was almost 2 years ago. I am not gonna buy something until it is a sure thing. It is sad because I am leaning towards this because the P1 one looks like a turd and that is a horrible disappointment.

Last edited:
I'm eager to see, but didn't they also say that a year ago?
They did and I am not trusting them. I guess we will see. I don't even know if I gonna need the statue or not. I don't really know the quality of their statues where skin tone matters. I have seen only anime stuff from them. They looked okay.

That face sculpt looks great.

But the presenter needs to back a bit away from the camera and stop using that weird filter to smooth his face. Looks weird.
It looks good but it was presented almost 2 years ago and no update and prototype so far. It is a huge no for me for that reason. But the statue is already on the waitlist so I guess people still buying it blindly. Who am I to argue?

It looks good but it was presented almost 2 years ago and no update and prototype so far. It is a huge no for me for that reason. But the statue is already on the waitlist so I guess people still buying it blindly. Who am I to argue?
Yeah i held off for the same reason.
Me no see - Me no buy

Whilst this still may well look very good when released, I cancelled my PO as the damn thing is taking too long to release.

After seeing how long dark side took to release their T2 motorcycle, could easily happen to this one. I'd rather have my credits freed up for something else.

Whilst this still may well look very good when released, I cancelled my PO as the damn thing is taking too long to release.

After seeing how long dark side took to release their T2 motorcycle, could easily happen to this one. I'd rather have my credits freed up for something else.
It is completely understandable. I really cannot wrap my head around the 2 year long radio silence. It looks like showing the actual product wasn't a priority with the new sculpt. Well money stays in the pocket.

Apparently, Oniri Creations has gone into liquidation.

Auto-translated from French:

figurine-collector said:
Hello everyone, last night we learned that the manufacturer Oniri Creation has gone into liquidation.
We are sorry for all our customers who have ordered these pieces for several years and who, despite the wait, will not be able to add these statues to their collection.

Despite the near-certainty of losing our advance payments to Oniri, we want to reassure our customers that those who trusted us by buying from us were right and that they will lose nothing unlike us.

We will therefore assume our responsibilities for the active pre-orders concerned and offer:

- A credit note on the website or on any future order
- A refund

We will process the requests received by email as and when they are received and as quickly as possible. However, given the number of orders concerned, we would ask you for a certain amount of indulgence in the time taken to reply to your emails.

Thank you for your understanding and support

Collector News said:
Is Oniri Créations finished?

According to information I was able to consult this morning, the French studio has been in receivership since 15 January 2024. This information should be taken with a grain of salt, however, as liquidation does not necessarily mean permanent closure. A liquidator is generally appointed to find a solution for repaying all creditors, with priority given to suppliers and banks before customers.

If, unfortunately, closure is confirmed, customers will suffer the most, as they are usually the last to be reimbursed in the event of liquidation. This raises concerns about pre-orders, particularly those placed directly with the manufacturer, which could be lost in the event of closure.

It is regrettable that the company is not taking the trouble to communicate a denial or, in the worst case, a warning to its customers. This lack of transparency is in stark contrast to the image the company portrays of itself as transparent and close to its community, which has supported it for years both on social networks and financially.

Our thoughts also go out to the company's employees, who will find themselves in a difficult situation and to whom we wish the best possible recovery.

It is to be hoped that the situation will evolve favourably, but it is important to remain attentive to developments in this case.

Not surprising. Hopefully those who ordered from them will get their money back. The long silence was a huge warning sign. Glad I did not go down and ordered the 1/4 Terminator.

This is the third french company to go bankrupt, and some continued to take pre-orders knowing it. With people who never got their money back.

Last edited:
jimcarry_imaginemysupreeze.gif

Back