Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do too and I'm a teacher even with all the crap going around surrounding schools, etc I still smile everytime I see the welcome to California or come to California commercials.

Here he is!

The beloved Conan the Barbarian film celebrated it’s 26th anniversary this year! Now many moons and a few gubernatorial elections later, Conan himself governs the great state of California, and Sideshow is in the process of bringing you some truly barbaric collectibles. Our Design and Development Team has been hard at work for the past year to make our Premium Format Figure as detailed and dynamic as possible, and we are pleased to announce that our first Conan collectible will soon be ready for debut - be sure to tune into Sideshow’s Comic-Con 2008 coverage for more info! While you wait for the full unveiling, take a peek at what the Sideshow team has been working on and keep an eye out for future Conan updates!

Looks good so far. Want to see the finished product in all of its glory before I decide to pull the trigger. That doesn't sound right. Look, it isn't as it sounds. :(

That looks badass... I wasn't planning on getting a Conan PF, but I might not be able to resist if the rest of him matches that headsculpt :rock

well i am glad they got the license. But i don't really think there going to top necaonlines conan creations. necaonline has many conan pieces coming..

Now I may have missed some of their items, but I would find it pretty difficult for their stuff (even if there was an 18" version) to compete with a PF of Conan?!?

But for the price, I think the NECA stuff will be stellar.

I was a huge Conan the Barbarian fan as a kid i can't wait to see these.
All they need is a James Earl Jones serpant transformation PF.
This is great news but i'm not sure what the demand will be for these.

It really does look spectacular. It looks like he's either standing holding his sword in front with two hands or will have one hand extended toward his opponent. It'd be pretty amazing if the exclusive featured his black war paint.

Sweeet! Will get this for sure - flex-pay on the exclusive for me!

I think I'll just get this, and the upcoming Hard Hero comic version statue and that'll do me for Conan stuff.

Back