Arnold or Stallone ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best ?

• Arnold

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • Stallone

Votes: 32 26.9%

• Total voters
If your talking the ability to act then its- Sly
But if your talkin a great action actor, no talking neccessary-arnold, dude can't act but he can play a machine like no ones business! :lol ummm-Sly for me then..? I guess.

Arnold... mostly based on rewatchability. While I love Rambo and Rocky I don't need to watch them very often. But Conan, Terminator and to a lesser extent Predator are flicks I like to watch regularly.

Stallone is the better actor. Schwarzenegger is the better movie star. Both are great action stars and I enjoy those moives.

I give the edge to Arnold.

I will go for Arnie because I have not only enjoyed his action movies ,but some of his comedies as well like Kindergarten Cop and Twins.
I must have taken about 10 mins to make my mind up on this

Interesting distinction EF.

I voted Sly. I think his characters have more heart, but after reading Gboy's comment I agree that I tend to rewatch Ahnold films.

I'd agree that Sly is the better actor as well... although both really play one character, but Sly's does tend to be more convincing.

Arnold... mostly based on rewatchability. While I love Rambo and Rocky I don't need to watch them very often. But Conan, Terminator and to a lesser extent Predator are flicks I like to watch regularly.
I never thought of it this way, but this is true for me as well. I know a great dramatic performance when I see it (I'm thinking of Day-Lewis in "There Will Be Blood"), but I don't really feel like watching these that often once I have seen them the first time. But movies with great action in them (or comedy, for that matter) will keep me coming back, even if the performances weren't that great.

Total Recall and Jingle all the way is perfect examples why you dont have to be a good actor to make it big.Ive never seen a person that is allowed to act like an Animal in a movie like Arnold,Recall is ALL Noises and grunts,nothing more.
In Running man he is stressed through the entire movie which makes it even funnier when its him.

While i feel the completely opposite:D

Total Recall and Jingle all the way is perfect examples why you dont have to be a good actor to make it big.Ive never seen a person that is allowed to act like an Animal in a movie like Arnold,Recall is ALL Noises and grunts,nothing more.
In Running man he is stressed through the entire movie which makes it even funnier when its him.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I almost pissed myelf when I read this, animal? :lol

I must say that this polls results are very dissapointing. Aside from Terminator 1 & 2 Arnold is just ......................... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAEEEYYYYAAAAAHHEEEYYAHAHHAA!

I must say that this polls results are very dissapointing. Aside from Terminator 1 & 2 Arnold is just ......................... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAEEEYYYYAAAAAHHEEEYYAHAHHAA!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

agree,besides terminator he is just a big clown.Playing a Robot doesnt require alot of skills either:lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

agree,besides terminator he is just a big clown.Playing a Robot doesnt require alot of skills either:lol

:lol Well I wasn't 100% serious he did play a cool role in Conan. Although he still overplayed the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAH! noises they worked for that character. :D

Back