Arnold or Stallone ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best ?

• Arnold

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • Stallone

Votes: 32 26.9%

• Total voters
Overall, perhaps. But Arnold was never in any movie better than ROCKY, much less wrote or directed any of them.

Sly. Arnold can only wish he's done something as meaningful as Rocky. But i like both and i feel Sly is the better actor.

Yes and since day one too. He's always been a talented writer and then successful filmmaker. "Rocky" will always top anything Arnold has done in the film industry.

I meant in terms of entertainment. Sly is a better film maker and a better actor imo.
But Arnie seems to entertain me more.

Not in a joke way . :lol:lol
I just find I can watch his movies over and over and over and over.

It is a very very hard choice.

Well as an actor Sly is way better than Arnold. Who's been in the bigger and more action packed popcorn movies - Arnold. I picked Sly because of 2 movies in Sly's career - Nighthawks & Cop Land.

Both are basically epitomes of the American dream, but I pick Stallone. He's the whole package: Writer, Director, Producer, Actor.

Love both, but Arnie for me. I like more of his movies on a consistant basis. Besides "Stop or my mom will Shoot" and "Oscar" bump Sly down pretty fast :lol

Stallone!.....Arnold is nothing more than a Nazi Fascist,Steriod using psychotic, that posed in Gay Men's magazines...shall I go on??

https://www.arnoldexposed.com/ click on the left links on the site to see truth revealed and his quotes

Used to love arnold....now I changed my mind of the truth of his real character as a person

you get three guesses to who i picked.........:monkey3
3arns.jpg

I picked arnold.. why? because

CONAN WHAT IS GOOD IN LIFE?

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, HAVE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

I don't like either personally, but I guess I'll pick Sly. Rocky was just too great a movie.

Back