Arnold or Stallone ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you like best ?

• Arnold

Votes: 87 73.1%
  • Stallone

Votes: 32 26.9%

• Total voters
JHC on a cross....can't you even let a simple thing like a fun movie-star comparison alone from your paranoia? You're not for real .... right? This is just your web persona? right?

Arnold, without a seconds hesitation. Better movies and a cooler personality.

Take away Rocky and First Blood from Stallone's filmography and he's basically one step above Van Damme and Seagal. Whereas Arnold has Conan, Terminator, Commando, Running Man, Predator, Red Heat, Total Recall, Terminator 2, Last Action Hero (hugely underrated), True Lies, and Eraser. And man, especially if you go by comedies, Arnold wins with Kindergarten Cop and Twins. Sly has...Stop or My Mom Will Shoot. Yeah...

And don't forget Arnold's first big role was in a sports movie called Stay Hungry with Jeff Bridges and Sally Field where he was excellent. I think he may have won an award for it somewhere along the line. Good movie as well.

Take away Rocky and First Blood from Stallone's filmography and he's basically one step above Van Damme and Seagal. Whereas Arnold has Conan, Terminator, Commando, Running Man, Predator, Red Heat, Total Recall, Terminator 2, Last Action Hero (hugely underrated), True Lies, and Eraser. And man, especially if you go by comedies, Arnold wins with Kindergarten Cop and Twins. Sly has...Stop or My Mom Will Shoot. Yeah...

And don't forget Arnold's first big role was in a sports movie called Stay Hungry with Jeff Bridges and Sally Field where he was excellent. I think he may have won an award for it somewhere along the line. Good movie as well.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thats the same as saying Take away Terminator and Conan Arnold is below Van Damme.The other movies you summed up is some very cheesy movies with terrible acting by Ahnold,Predator was ok though,Ahnold didnt have to open his mouth too often :lol

Both are 80`s action heroes,it all comes down to who we grew up idolizing,both of them had good and terrible movies,the difference is that Sly could actually act.Ahnold having a better Personality?At least funnier,always showed alot of energy in interviews and such...He had alot of Charisma,thats for sure.

Bloodsport 1 was the only one i actually enjoyed with Van Damme,Sudden Death was not so bad either.But the rest is pretty bad.

Bloodsport was one of the all time gayest films to date, sorry. I've never watched a VD film that I would want to own.

To all you Sly haters ....................... nah too easy. I mean commending Arnold's movies is funny enough.

Bloodsport was one of the all time gayest films to date, sorry. I've never watched a VD film that I would want to own.

To all you Sly haters ....................... nah too easy. I mean commending Arnold's movies is funny enough.

No even when you see this?:lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is that the one that takes place in New Orleans? Man, that was awful :lol

As for Sly comedy, I thought Tango and Cash was good. Sly and Kurt had good chemistry.

i really liked that Movie.

I saw Cliffhanger a few weeks agoo,pretty good too.

No even when you see this?:lol:lol:lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QFHc9Tn28YU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Well even this scene would be hard for me to resist :naughty

:rotfl My God did they spray paint those tights on him? :rotfl

the one van damme film i like is cyborg, mainly cuz of its post apocalypic future setting. but the guys sure as hell cant act.

I hated that movie,but i liked Universal Soldier back in the day...

YES! The key phrase "BACK IN THE DAY" When my brain was half developed and I had zits on my face I too defended such gay films. I guess we were retarded in the 80's we didn't demand much from our foreign actors. :D

Thats why they gave circus clowns like Arnold one liners. Aside from T1 and T2 (2 of my all time fav films because he was a robot) I would as a film maker cast Arnold with performers like Mr Bean and the guy that made funny noises in Police Academy.

Back