Arnold may be in T4 after all!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Daddy Kel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Here's the lastest news on Schwarzenegger possibly being in T4,

https://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080911b.php

Photos and video have popped up online showing Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife visiting the set of "Terminator: Salvation" and meeting with Christian Bale and his wife.

Latino Review has a source which claims to know the reason for this visit - "The premise of Arnie's involvement is to have a fully rendered digital face of Arnie replacing the recently cast Roland Kickinger (The younger version of Arnie). It seems the Director Mc G will in no doubt try all he can to ensure the Governator has some sort of involvement and as a result Arnold was on set providing key ADR (voice over) for the visual effects guys to reference during post production."

Why not a full on cameo? "You have to remember, Arnold's commitments are preventing his return to the movie business and this seems the best logical way to ensure his involvement."

Also, this way they will be able to digitally take away some of the aging that has occured so he looks more similar to T2/T3. My interest in this movie just went way up.

Nice. I remember Arnold mentioning the same thing when they ased him about a T4 sequel waaay back. He said he would help out with them using his face or something but wouldn't actually participate in the shoot. :D I'm glad thought. Can't have the Terminator without the Terminator.

Great news! I'm fairly certain they could do it well too, so it doesn't look fake or anything.

However, I am not sure that while watching it, I will be able to get the thought of 'Ahnuld not actually being there' out of my head

Figured they'd do this. My hope is they'll show the T1 and T2 Arnolds being sent back through time....if that still happened according to T4 timeline!! I also hope they'll leave out the one liners.

This is kinda cool, but I think it'd be a cooler way to work Arnie in if the T-800 with skin didn't appear, and the film closed with like a forshadowing of things and one of the last shots was of the first T-800 with skin coming off the assembly line, maybe posed like he does going through time travel and as he rises, you see Arnold's face and maybe have the Endo's red eye flash through the human eye.

This is kinda cool, but I think it'd be a cooler way to work Arnie in if the T-800 with skin didn't appear, and the film closed with like a forshadowing of things and one of the last shots was of the first T-800 with skin coming off the assembly line, maybe posed like he does going through time travel and as he rises, you see Arnold's face and maybe have the Endo's red eye flash through the human eye.

Damn bro , I just got chills reading that!!

Back