Arh New Licenses 2014!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What may be huge to ARH may be nothing to us.Just saying.I lost the enthusiasm with this hype all the time.

totally agree ..like there shouldn't be a reason why you can't let us know…like it makes a difference if the arh website accepts payments? lol unless they're coming up for preorder that day who cares if the website is updated, etc when they announce? WE THE PEOPLE (wrestling reference) don't care at all..so spill some beans already!

I know people like to hype things up but I don't think Kane or Morn are 'HUGE LICENSE ANNOUCEMENTS!!!!!'

I mean these are obscure characters that only hardcore Howard fans know.

I have a feeling it is something much more mainstream and well known.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

totally agree ..like there shouldn't be a reason why you can't let us know…like it makes a difference if the arh website accepts payments? lol unless they're coming up for preorder that day who cares if the website is updated, etc when they announce? WE THE PEOPLE (wrestling reference) don't care at all..so spill some beans already!

Funny that 'We The People' reminds you of wrestling, not the Constitution :)

Two new licenses for ARH will be announced soon!

I'm feeling like the two new licenses are going to be big ones for ARH so here is a thread dedicated to it.

What could they be? Solomon Kane, Bran Mac Morn or maybe Michael Moorcock Elric?

Let the guessing continue.

Gilligan's Island??

Doesn't it have to be a license where they can make topless woman statues? So that rules out a lot. :)

Arh facebook says march 10 announcements will be made,i already lost interest with the hype. See you next month.

Doesn't it have to be a license where they can make topless woman statues? So that rules out a lot. :)

lmfao

Arh facebook says march 10 announcements will be made,i already lost interest with the hype. See you next month.

that seriously, SERIOUSLY sucks man..av made it seem like revealing the licenses was around the corner…n that was a week ago..im slightly annoyed man this sucks big big something

lmfao

that seriously, SERIOUSLY sucks man..av made it seem like revealing the licenses was around the corner…n that was a week ago..im slightly annoyed man this sucks big big something

chill out mate...not long now...it takes 3 weeks for the money to clear from Mars...paypal only established a base there last year

....that seriously, SERIOUSLY sucks man..av made it seem like revealing the licenses was around the corner…n that was a week ago..im slightly annoyed man this sucks big big something

Patience Padawans...there are other factors/parties delaying the announcement. It will be worth the wait.

I sneaked in Arahom's garage and i saw the w.i.p statues. 25$ in my paypal for the reveal.

Hehe joking aside i' m already in for Alexander,The spartan and Leonidas museum pose( the 1/6 scale in 1/4scale). I dought we will se Poseiden this year.

I like the changes on Alexander, it really looks great so I am happy for you guys that have been waiting for it. I didn't know that they were making the 1/6 Leonidas in 1/4. I have the 1/6 and love it.

I will be back here when the make the announcement because there will be a lot of talk.

So, the news is out and it is insanely good! First and foremost ARH has managed to acquire a license from the FRAZETTA estate! :thud: WHAT!!! BRILLIANT!! BRING IT!

They also acquired the license for TARZAN!

I think it is safe to say there are quite a few excited Frazetta and Conan fans right now. As an avid Conan fan I am thrilled as we may finally get some of Frazetta's masterpieces rendered in 3D in 1:4 scale! Hoping for Destroyer and Indomitable! :yess::yess::yess:

Back