Are hot toys ever going to make more Nolan Batman Trilogy 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connicut

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Im asking about a Ra's Al Gual in specific, maybe a John Blake, Alfred maybe, why dont they capitalise on the licence they have?
c

This. Pointless thread closed.

Not pointless at all, I am asking a question.
If they are done with the licence why have they started a 1/4 line or is that just a one off? And they have yet to decide on the bat etc
I was asking as I missed out on iminime demon figure and was hoping hot toys would at least make him

They've already commented in an interview that John Blake is likely

Also after seeing the extent to which Avengers was milked I wouldn't be surprised if we see another Gordon or Bane

Bruce Wayne is also a possibility with all the different looks he had in the film.

They've already commented in an interview that John Blake is likely

Also after seeing the extent to which Avengers was milked I wouldn't be surprised if we see another Gordon or Bane

Bruce Wayne is also a possibility with all the different looks he had in the film.

I was thinking if I could only have ONE Bruce what would it be? The suited Bruce is the obvious answer I guess, but I think I would go with Ninja training/Ninja Bruce. Climbing outta the hole prison would be another one. Just can't include the rope. :wink1:

Hot Toys Prison Bruce Wayne.

Bale sculpt, Muscle True Type, Rag shirt, Rag Pants, Rag shoes and a rope.

$269.99

Well they made figures back in 2008 of the blockbuster "The Dark Knight" staring Brokeback Mountian star, Heath Ledger and Empire of the Sun youngling Christian Bale.

It's been 4 years now. I'm pretty sure the license is no longer available.

To be fair to the guy he might be new to this, so I will say to connicut that these questions are probably better off in existing DC threads like the DX12 one

Last edited:
I myself see two DX figures possibly being made.

1. Ducard/Ras with ninja gear, and suit with gas mask.
2. Ninja training gear Bruce Wayne, and a Kato suit.

Back