Anyone know of anything good this year at Comic-Con (Horror related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Im going on Friday and was wondering if you guys knew of anything good to pick up at this years Comic Con. I've given up on Sideshow, they seem to have become a Star Wars and Marvel based company ... not too much horror anymore :gah: I might be interested in the Elvira if it looks good in person we'll see. Anything else you guys know of that might be worth picking up? Thank guys ..

Mark

Im going on Friday and was wondering if you guys knew of anything good to pick up at this years Comic Con. I've given up on Sideshow, they seem to have become a Star Wars and Marvel based company ... not too much horror anymore :gah: I might be interested in the Elvira if it looks good in person we'll see. Anything else you guys know of that might be worth picking up? Thank guys ..

Mark

I know what you mean, except I do collect the marvel and DC stuff, but I'm still waiting on Pinhead. From what I've seen so far the Reaper and Elvira might be it.

Gentle Giant is releasing a very nice Pan's Labyrinth Pale Man statue and a cool little Blade 2 Reaper mini bust.

That's all I know of.

Mark

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11922&mode=retail

Nick

Mark

And this

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11923&mode=retail

Nick

I'm with ARH Studios and we will have the Angel of Death, you may want to go check it out on Fri
We also will have the Vamp Queen Ex special edition
I may be there to say hello :wave

Since I got the Jason part III PF I'm really hoping SS continues with the F13 line. Anyone else hoping for a part 2 PF?

i know a new blood pf would be awesome but does any body think a jason goes to hell one would be cool looking if done right?

Could be cool

l.jpg

Mark

:goodpost:
You are right with that one. They even said 1 or 2 years ago that they were gettting back into horror bigtime. They only made a couple statues that Horror fans really want.(I know about the Jason PF and freddy PF) but 2 good statues just wont cut it. ya know? alot of them are filler. I just want a Michael Myers more than any other thing they can make. And I know this would never happen but I want a pennywise the dancing clown also.

Since I got the Jason part III PF I'm really hoping SS continues with the F13 line. Anyone else hoping for a part 2 PF?

Would be my biggest want since they made part 3 already.Def want a part 2.

They even said 1 or 2 years ago that they were gettting back into horror bigtime.

I really hope you're right, and they meant what they said. :lol With the Pinhead PF all but dead, I hope they reveal something at SDCC this year. Highly doubtful, but I can dream, yeah? My most wanted PF's would have to be a OG Leatherface and a Babysitter Killer. ;) If we had to choose from F13's I'd say Part 7 would be a no brainer, it seems to be the most popular version out there. A mixed media statue of Part 7 would be amazing I must say.

You are right with that one. They even said 1 or 2 years ago that they were gettting back into horror bigtime. They only made a couple statues that Horror fans really want.(I know about the Jason PF and freddy PF) but 2 good statues just wont cut it. ya know? alot of them are filler. I just want a Michael Myers more than any other thing they can make. And I know this would never happen but I want a pennywise the dancing clown also.

Yeah, I definitely have a list going of statues I'd want from the horror line and they just don't seem to be getting made, especially not at the speed of the other lines.

I really hope you're right, and they meant what they said. :lol With the Pinhead PF all but dead, I hope they reveal something at SDCC this year. Highly doubtful, but I can dream, yeah? My most wanted PF's would have to be a OG Leatherface and a Babysitter Killer. ;) If we had to choose from F13's I'd say Part 7 would be a no brainer, it seems to be the most popular version out there. A mixed media statue of Part 7 would be amazing I must say.

I agree, we need

One of these
the-many-looks-of-jason-voorhees-20081027032512428-000.jpg

One of these
Leatherface.jpg

This one we were promised
500full.jpg

And one of these
the_shape.jpg

Back