any interest in Scream headsculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quite like it, especially that you made it out of flexible latex to mimic the real mask, the only thing i see problematic about it is the thinness of the mouth towards the end thus making it easy to rip and destroy. all and all really good effort :clap

The latex is actually quite strong, the only way you could rip it would be if you did it intentionally, and that would be difficult.

I'll probably start another sculpt tonight along with a KNB mask sculpt like in a few scenes, this time I'll post sculpt pics before I mold it ;). I have painted up the white latex version so I might post some pics anyway.

The latex is actually quite strong, the only way you could rip it would be if you did it intentionally, and that would be difficult.

I'll probably start another sculpt tonight along with a KNB mask sculpt like in a few scenes, this time I'll post sculpt pics before I mold it ;). I have painted up the white latex version so I might post some pics anyway.

great, cant wait to see it. Are you by any chance a poster on Michael-myers.net because ive been lurking there and the shear amount of money people have spent on screen used or replica ghostface costumes is just :thud:

great, cant wait to see it. Are you by any chance a poster on Michael-myers.net because ive been lurking there and the shear amount of money people have spent on screen used or replica ghostface costumes is just :thud:

Yeah I am, I've been one of the people obssessed with buying as many masks as possible and hoping ones rare :lol. I would post this on there but I'm afraid I'll get people moaning about the amount of Scream threads.

My user name is the same as on here, what's yours?

I just painted up the white latex cast and I've added a hood (not a proper hood, that would be on the robe). I'll post pics ASAP.

Ever since i was a wee lass in ye old 90's Halloween and Scream were my two mini obsessions. My screenname is : Stu&billydidit. everyone is seeming to either be gearing up for scream 4 or getting pissed at people for starting new ghost-face threads.:panic: i say the more the merrier. i just scored a 97 fun world full costume on amazon. its not amazingly rare but still better than the crappy glow in the darks or blood pumps they came up with later on.

Ever since i was a wee lass in ye old 90's Halloween and Scream were my two mini obsessions. My screenname is : Stu&billydidit. everyone is seeming to either be gearing up for scream 4 or getting pissed at people for starting new ghost-face threads.:panic: i say the more the merrier. i just scored a 97 fun world full costume on amazon. its not amazingly rare but still better than the crappy glow in the darks or blood pumps they came up with later on.

Wow! You scored a funworld! That's amazingly lucky!

Well here's the pics. This was just a test piece to test how I'd paint and make the hood and as I said before I'll probably do a smoother and more accurate sculpt.

If you have a Scream mask you'll know the hood attatched to the mask is more like half a balaclava and that you need robes with a hood to get the full effect. Well that's the same here:

P1090581.jpg

P1090576.jpg

P1090577.jpg

P1090578.jpg

P1090580.jpg

is there anyone who would be interested in making a one off Sidney head? i am willing to offer like $75 barring quality and likeness. please get at me :)

Back