Any info about the Rewards system?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I SWEAR we haven't forgotten! Thanks for keeping the thread alive, and we will post here when we have more solid information (after it is announced in the Newlsetter first, of course)... and I promise that it will be awesome :duff

SideshowDusty said:
I SWEAR we haven't forgotten! Thanks for keeping the thread alive, and we will post here when we have more solid information (after it is announced in the Newlsetter first, of course)... and I promise that it will be awesome :duff
Thanks for giving us something to look out for Dusty. But right now, I'd be very happy with a points awarding system that allows to trade points for free shipping... Combined shipping apparently seams to be a problem for SSC, and paying $29 for every single 12" (while shipping for two 12" would be $30!) is really draining my budget. Waisted money, it seems to me... not to mention the 17% VAT!

Come on guys! I can't wait!! If I can use some of them to get a Spiderman PF that I had to cancel that would be great!!!:chew

TOE said:
sound great but what the Reward System do for us? Does the purchaser get something in return for spending a significant amount of $$$? :confused:

Thats what we are waiting to find out.. nobody is sure excactly what it will be.

SideshowDusty said:

Thanks for the mini-update. It's nice to know that this is going to happen. And it will be a glorious day when it does. My sympathies go out to those who have spent mucho dinero on all the SSW that may not be covered.

This 'Rewards System' can not get here fast enough for me; I need something to show me that SSC appreciates my business and my $$$. I've spent a lot of dough on their product and me hopes that those of us who have dropped a pretty penny on this stuff will be pleased.

Ditto on the 'thanks for the update', Dusty. We're waiting patiently (not!) for any info on this! I am glad this thread hasn't sailed off to the Grey Havens, too! :monkey3 :D

We were teased about this at the first of the year. SDCC would have been a great start to announce the system since they could tell us in person and we could thank them in person. I would love to be able to use what ever the system will give me towards Jabba's set up.

ANY new info would be great Dusty and others!

Yeah,

I cannot wait for more information.

Hopefully they will go back and give us rewards from previous years purchases.

LOL

Yeah right, I wish!

;)

Back