Any info about the Rewards system?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be organic and grow? Will it be self-aware? Does DNAgent know about this?????

:monkey1

I surley hope the retroactive portion goes back to the beging of 2005.I droped a rediculous amount of money to SS in '05.Between 1:1 busts and numerous 12" figures my girlfreind almost left me.So if a the very least SS can offer me some points '05 wont be a total loss.I can say "But baby, I got SS points:eek: "

Thanks for the update, Dusty! That's something at least! I would be just as happy if the retro date was Jan 1st of this year. Don't want to ask for too much!! :D

Jan 1st would be wonderful, get all those Star Wars figures most of us have been buying left and right on it. It'll just be really great when this rewards program comes out.

I wonder if it will need watering and whether it is okay to put in direct sunlight...

SideshowDusty said:
...As of right now, there is no set ETA for it to start - all the technical stuff has to be worked out as completely as possible first :duff

What's going on Sideshow come on!!! You guys are intentionally screwing me out of points!!! What do you mean it starts on this day. I ordered a gajillion dollars worth of stuff the week before. I want credit for it. It's not fair!

Sorry, just getting ready for the big announcement. :p :D

tomandshell said:
¡Es junio ya!! ¿Cuándo oiremos más información sobre el programa de las recompensas del cliente del Sideshow?

Is June already! When we will hear more information on the program of you compensate them of the client of the Sideshow?

:monkey1

I can't wait for this. I didn't think this was actually going to happen. I heard rumors or suggestions of a rewards program but I didn't know Sideshow actually had anything a-brewing'! January 1st, 2005, IMO, would be a great start date. Only because I didn't start buying stuff from Sideshow until this year! ;)

Huzzah! :monkey2 Tears of joy!

Thanks for the update, Dusty!

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
In the development/testing phase as we speak! Hopefully it won't be too much longer :duff

Dusty said that on 4/3/2006. However, there was a little thing called Comic Con that came up! I am sure that they are working out the final bugs in the system and making sure that it all makes sense before the big announcement.

I don't mind waiting, I just hope that delaying the start of the program doesn't affect the window of time within which our past purchases will be credited. If it's at least retroactive as of January 1st then I will be happy, as I had several orders ship in the first month or two of 2006. If it gets bumped into March or later I will lose credit for hundreds and hundreds of dollars of purchases.

I'm hoping for the same thing. I'm really surprised we haven't heard anything about this yet. I'd hate for all those SW PF's to not be included in this program.

sound great but what the Reward System do for us? Does the purchaser get something in return for spending a significant amount of $$$? :confused:

Back