Any info about the Rewards system?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyAndFight said:
Just make sure it's retroactive... ;)
i wish.
Not holding my breath though.
Hopfully at the very least it will be up prior to SDCC so all those purchases will go towards it.

FlyAndFight said:
Just make sure it's retroactive... ;)

I've bought quite a bit of SS stuff already... :cool:

Actually it was said during the Toy Fare chat that it would be retroactive to a point.

I think they began tracking orders the first of the year. So a lot of us will start the proogram with some points already waiting in our account.

tomandshell said:
I think they began tracking orders the first of the year. So a lot of us will start the proogram with some points already waiting in our account.
that would be awesome!

I heard that the reward for buying the slipcase catalog was having it delivered to your home by Dusty and Chicky.

Wow, this rewards system seems great and the fact that is retroactive, even If it will be since the beginning of this year, means alot of points by my point of view... Hope this will be up soon!!!

tomandshell said:

To quote Peter Griffin, that would be "Freakin' Sweet!!"

occulum said:
Dusty?
a nugget please?
not even a 10pc, just 1 nugget. :D

I can't give many details because they are not all 100% worked out yet, but first phase will include:

Points for purchases
Retroactive from a chosen date (no, I can't tell you the date at this time)
Apply accrued points toward purchases/pre-orders

It will work much like other point programs from other companies. It will be an organic program, and we hope to include more fun aspects to it as it grows!

As of right now, there is no set ETA for it to start - all the technical stuff has to be worked out as completely as possible first :duff

Back