1/6 ANOTHER DX Heath Ledger Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they could work the cop outfit in with the first DX Joker, I don't see why this couldn't be both a Bank Robber and nurse. It would just be a second head sculpt and a dress with some do-dads on it.

If they could work the cop outfit in with the first DX Joker, I don't see why this couldn't be both a Bank Robber and nurse. It would just be a second head sculpt and a dress with some do-dads on it.

Yes that would be IDEAL...let's hope...at least I'm hoping....:clap

No, it has to be.....

NEGATIV_The-Dark-Knight_Joker-upside-down.jpg

UPSIDE DOWN JOKER

I know. Despite Ledger's passing, I'm glad they didn't do the 89 off the building joker death. It was teased for a few seconds.

This ending Nolan gave us convinced me he had something more planned for the Joker...despite what he says that he makes each film self-contained and doesn't consider a follow up...............

This ending Nolan gave us convinced me he had something more planned for the Joker...despite what he says that he makes each film self-contained and doesn't consider a follow up...............

Oh, they did have something in mind for a follow-up film if they made one. I know most know of the original structure. However, it got changed to what TDK ended up being. I'm sure he had a few rough ideas of what to do with the joker if they made another film. Then ledger died and we'll never see what THAT film would have been like. I have a feeling Bane would have not been in it.

****ing Iron Man. I hate that its the foremost topic of every ****ing interview with this guy. Piss off!

I'm not mad brah.

Lol, a-dev! That brought a smile.

The Nolan Batman is a very lucrative franchise and HT has two years to milk it for all it's worth.
-A new Joker is great news as far as I'm concerned, maybe not so much for others, then again it doesn't take anything away from them.
-A new DK/DKR suit release also seems likely, the DX12 was a mixed bag rehearsal for the QS001 and HT should not miss the opportunity to scale down their latest success.
-A new 1/6 (maybe 1/4?) DX Batman Begins suit is one of the most anticipated potential figure on the horizon, considering HT decided to decline every IM armor (even lame ones) I cannot imagine they would pass on this.
I would also expect a MMS Ra's al Ghul.
It is of course only my opinion, we'll see...

I feel like I've been buying beta software.

Holy crap! Took them long enough.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpKRfwQbYC8[/ame]

Maybe this is why they didn't give the DX11 an RPG. They needed to hold at least one significant accessory back for another figure.

I don't like role playing games. :(

Ill buy it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2E6L6Y81B8[/ame]

DX Bank Robber please. No interest in nurse. For now anyway.

3776_cstm_front.jpg

No, it has to be.....

NEGATIV_The-Dark-Knight_Joker-upside-down.jpg

UPSIDE DOWN JOKER

Exclusive: Underscaled dogs.

The ONLY disappointing scene in TDK..this is the close of the confrontation with the Joker..............................?????????????????????????????:slap

Best scene in the entire movie and you think it was the worst? He laughed to his death, being genuinly happy about batman killing him, only to find himself being pulled back from it.

He taunts him and laughs as he gets arrested.

This was the movies best and utterly best scene character wise.

Best scene in the entire movie and you think it was the worst? He laughed to his death, being genuinly happy about batman killing him, only to find himself being pulled back from it.

He taunts him and laughs as he gets arrested.

This was the movies best and utterly best scene character wise.

eczamurai, I think he meant it was the worst scene for him cause the epic battle with Joker was coming to an end, and he was disappointed to see it end. I don't think he meant it in terms of Quality.:peace

The laughing whilst falling to his death is second only to him laughing when Bats is punching him and he then says: 'you have nothing to threaten me with...nothing to do with all your strength'.

Magical.

I love Hot toys. I hate Hot toys DX. We are paying them an extra 75 dollars for a PERS feature that makes the sculpt LESS accurate??

Back