1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1657685338518.gif

poseability looks great but yea, I was hoping for more. I know SS figures tend to need a lot of futzing out of the box but the drop in production on the most important area (the headsculpts) just shouldn't be happening at these price levels. Not as disappointing as Star Ace but we're getting there.

I rarely cancel figures, but I’m gonna wait to see if they have them to mess around with at SDCC. If they look as bad in person as they look in this video, I think I’m out. It’s a sub line anyway and I owe Joost a ****-ton of money so I could definitely place the funds elsewhere. Man, this is so messed up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I rarely cancel figures, but I’m gonna wait to see if they have them to mess around with at SDCC. If they look as bad in person as they look in this video, I think I’m out. It’s a sub line anyway and I owe Joost a ****-ton of money so I could definitely place the funds elsewhere. Man, this is so messed up.

If you decide to cancel, this is definitely a case where I’d try to get your NRD back if you paid one.

There’s just too much out there to spend the money on something that’s subpar. Like you said, there are better places to allocate your collecting funds to.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll buy them when they are on sale for $5.
I actually wonder if the people at SS look at this and think “We can charge HT money for this rubbish!!!”
I had this argument with some people in the Marvel thread about their X-Men figures.

They get away with it because a bunch of people defend them no matter what.

AD1985A8-26E3-4B51-ACB8-7BBB9101FEFE.jpeg

I see them giving these away at some point with random orders, like with Tonto. Even the casuals are bemoaning the final product outcome, you've gotta screw up pretty bad to get that audience vocal.

Was that a thing lol?

I’ve gotten a couple of free figures from Sideshow. The one I received that was for sure being given away because it wasnt selling was Hot Toys POTC Angelica.

Feels kind of crazy to get a free figure regardless of what it is. I was grateful though. I guess it’s just a write off and used for good PR at that point.

Last edited:
I’ve gotten a couple of free figures from Sideshow. The one I received that was for sure being given away because it wasnt selling was Hot Toys POTC Angelica.

Feels kind of crazy to get a free figure regardless of what it is. I was grateful though. I guess it’s just a write off and used for good PR at that point.
I had four Angelica figures sent for free when I bought HT figures, and two of the Jor El figure.
They can’t heavily discount them. But there’s nothing saying they can’t sent you freebies.
That's crazy lol.

It's refreshing to see that the comments are largely negative in the Unsealed and Revealed for these, glad to see people calling Sideshow out on their ********.

It's funny how much Guy was struggling to talk about the figures "Take look at the ear there..." No? Take a look in the mirror and have some shame.

Last edited:
sideshow just needs to focus on being a distributor at this point. they are just out of depth in terms of actually making products both on the statue and figure side. how are you going to try to charge the same as hot toys or other top tier statue manufacturers when you produce trash like this on a constant basis?
Sideshow cant even do THAT right when they keep distributing returned stock to their customers 😂😂

Damn, those are atrocious. Glad I was never interested at all in this line.

It's almost like Howard visited the Sideshow Chinese factory and paid off the tooling guy to do a really bad job.....hard to imagine you can F up this bad for basic animated figures.

Damn, those are atrocious. Glad I was never interested at all in this line.

It's almost like Howard visited the Sideshow Chinese factory and paid off the tooling guy to do a really bad job.....hard to imagine you can F up this bad for basic animated figures.
Even worse when you consider what they had riding on this line. This animated line was a potential goldmine for SS for years ahead. They couldn’t afford to half ass it. Especially after that whole Grievous fiasco. I’ve never seen a company that screws up so badly so regularly and stays in business.

Back