1/6 Animated Clone Wars Anakin & Obi-Wan Sixth Scale Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eager to read/watch the first reviews. With so much already put on the market by Hot Toys, i should probably skip that line but if Sideshow upped their game, i doubt i could resist.

Def a bit of lighting, photo distortion and unfortunately SS production softness. I’m still down tho. They look great imo.
EEAC3574-AD20-4C05-B9C7-0591D3550984.jpeg

Just a teaser for the full reveal on Tuesday July 12th at 10:00am PST. :gah:

(Sideshow, please don't screw these up.)

While it will be good to see how portraits and clothing turned out, what matters to me (and probably a lot of us) will be the quality of the body and that will only come from reviewers outside of SS.

The live unboxing has been on...

Surprised no one posted

The production head sculpts are too soft. Anakin looks terrible compared to the proto.

Typical Sideshow.. :slap

Too busy watching!

Overall figures look good! Lots of posability in the legs. Obi-scult did soften, but I wonder if a wash on the beard would bring out the details more.

Alan also basically announced that we'll be getting first look at the next figureS in this line during the cons!

Yeah turned out a little more soft than I was prepared for, but still cool. I REALLY hope that next figure is a season 5/6 Ahsoka

Agreed that they both came in a little softer. I still think they look great, and it sounds like we’re getting more reveals soon. Probably that Mace folks keep asking about, lol.

I dig these quite a bit, not surprised the sculpts softened up, but what’s difficult for me to pull the trigger is the price. $255 each plus taxes and shipping puts them close to $600 for the pair. These shouldn’t have been more than $195 imo.

Back